4.0 out of 5 stars repeatitious
Published on December 6, 2008 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars AUTHOR IS WORKING MY LAST NERVES!!!!!!!!
Published on October 2, 2008 by SASSY SHAY

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars AUTHOR IS WORKING MY LAST NERVES!!!!!!!!, October 2, 2008
This review is from: Flint: Book 3 (Paperback)
I'M A VERY REAL PERSON,NOT PHONY OR CATTY, AND I'M GOING TO KEEP IT REAL WITH THE AUTHOR ,I KNOW THAT YOU'RE GRINDIN, BUT I FEEL THAT IN THE PROCESS OF YOU GETTIN YOUR GRIND ON YOU'RE ROBBING ME!!!THIS BOOK WAS OKAY SAME AS THE LAST, I FEEL THAT YOU COULD HAVE PUMPED MORE INTO THESE STORIES THAN YOU DID. I'M TRYING NOT TO WRITE A GUTTER REVIEW ,BECAUSE TOWARDS THE END OF THE BOOK IS WHAT I FEEL I SHOULD HAVE BEEN GETTIN FROM DA GATE!!!I BELIEVE DAT DA 1ST 40 PAGES OF DA BOOK WAS REWRITINGS OF BOOK 2 ( DAT'S F@$#'D UP)!! STRAIGHT NO CHASER I WANT TO BE DONE WITH THIS BOOK,ONLY THING IS ONCE I START READING A BOOK ,I'D LIKE FINISH IT, BUT DON'T GET IT TWISTED, BOOK 4 WILL MOST DEFINITELY BE DA END FOR ME REGARDLESS!!! THERE SHOULD BE NO FLINT 5,CAUSE THEN YOU'LL BE STRAIGHT PLAYING YOURSELF AS WELL AS YOUR READERS AND YOU SHOULDN'T WANT DISAPPOINTED READERS!!!! I ONLY WANT'D TO GIVE THIS BOOK 2 1/2 STARS!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Flint: Book #3, November 11, 2009
This review is from: Flint: Book 3 (Paperback)
I am so over this already. Too many books. I am having a hard time staying interested because there are so many books. Probably will not read any more of Treasure Hernandez books because she is drawing the story out way way too long.

4.0 out of 5 stars repeatitious, December 6, 2008
Amazon Customer "BOOK LOVER!" (LAWRENCEVILLE, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flint: Book 3 (Paperback)
I must say this book was good, but I have to agree with the author reviewers on here, there was a lot of scenes, arguments, and play by plays that were being repeated a little too much for my taste. So I'm telling you, the author, and you Carl Webber, as her editior, that she has to stepped this up a little and cut the crap! People are paying their money for these books.

Ok enough already...the book picks up exactly where book one left off with Ha and Malek trying to survive...the streets without each other.

5.0 out of 5 stars entertaining exciting read, November 11, 2008
This review is from: Flint: Book 3 (Paperback)
fun read entertaining, hard to put down, somewhat realistic about flint, a bit over the top but very good

3.0 out of 5 stars Stop Pimping Us!!, November 5, 2008
This review is from: Flint: Book 3 (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book but I must agree with one of the other reviews. I feel like you are robbing us with bits and pieces. This book only had 183 pages that I read in 2 hours. I feel like you could have written 2 books with the 4 that we have already brought. Why is it that Book 5 couldnt have been with book 4. I feel like you are pimping us for the $13 or whatever we paid for these books. I do understand that you are trying to get your grind on but dont do it at the expnse of your loyal readers.. I agree with the other review that after book 5 I will be done. You have too many books to keep having to pay $13 for no ending. Its like you are using thse books 1,2,3,4,5 etc to keep us buying. In the beginning we were told that it was only going to be 3 books now all of a sudden here comes book 5. We also had to wait forver to get book 2. Check your self. Lets move on with something new, and a new style of writing. THIS BOOK WAS DAMN GOOD THOUGH.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, April 21, 2014
This review is from: Flint: Book 3 (Paperback)
I am so in love with the series of this book. It's a little hood but it drew me to the world of reading

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, February 20, 2014
I have been reading this series since book one. the story line and plot are a little predictable but it's a fast read. I go thru a book a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, January 25, 2014
This was a page turner Treasure Hernandez has truly captured the essence of the streets: Everyone is out for SELF.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, January 4, 2014
Wow is all I can say. This book was off the meter. Next nook,here I come. The author is awesome.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off, December 28, 2013
All of these books are a rip off! It's just one book split up into the six or seven. I don't know if it's a ploy of the author to get sales or if it's on Amazons behalf but all if these books are "The Flint Chronicles" split up.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Flint: Book 3
Flint: Book 3 by Treasure Hernandez (Paperback - September 1, 2008)
$13.00 $11.70