Flip Men 2 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Meth House Doug and Mike buy a home sight unseen, but discover that it's a rundown, former meth lab. Before they begin the biggest renovation of their careers, they have to test to make sure that the toxic levels are within legal limits.
2. Gang House Doug and Mike buy a boarded-up home in a shady part of town, only to find that it's been ransacked by a notorious street gang who still consider the place their personal club to hang out in.
3. Flood House Dealing with outdated decor becomes the least of Doug and Mike's problems once an act of vandalism floods their new home.
4. Mystery House Mike and Doug think they've struck gold with a house that needs minimal repair, that is until they experience something they've never had to deal with before...the unexpected return of the former home owner.
5. Fire House A squatter uses Mike and Doug's new property for nocturnal activities.
6. Suicide After a bidding war, Mike and Doug end up purchasing a house with a shocking past.
7. Sinking Home Mike and Doug buy a home that may literally have the ground pulled out from under it.
8. Bombs Away The only thing that overshadows the surprise of seeing a bomb shelter in their new home, is finding the source of the killer stench inside.
9. Maggot House Insects, larva, and fungus are the least of their problems once Doug's recklessness drives Mike to walk off the job.
10. Mike Fights Doug It's Flip Man versus Flip Man when Doug ignores Mike and overpays for a property with a mysterious dungeon.
11. Death Trap Mike and Doug fall for a classic bait & switch when they buy a home with a great exterior but a very hazardous interior. Faced with the most dangerous situation of their careers, they struggle to get out of the money pit alive.
12. Million Dollar Money Pit Hoping for the biggest score of their lives, Doug and Mike roll the dice and risk it all on a $1.6 million mansion. But they quickly realize that they're in over their heads when spiraling costs begin to bleed the duo dry.