From the Manufacturer
Introducing Flip MinoHD MinoHD Overview:
Flip MinoHD provides you the power of self-expression, enabling you to shoot and share your stories with the world.
- Weighing only 3.3 ounces, MinoHD is the world’s smallest HD camcorder
- Super-slim, super-sleek design that fits into any pocket or purse
- Simple user interface features one-touch recording and digital zoom, making HD video easier and more fun than ever
- Holds 60 minutes of HD-quality video on 4 GB of built-in memory; no tapes or additional memory cards required
- Convenient flip-out USB arm plugs directly into your computer to launch built-in FlipShareTM software
- Built-in FlipShare software lets you easily email videos, edit individual clips, make custom movies, capture still photos from video, and even upload video to sharing sites like YouTube and MySpace
- Internal Li-ion battery recharges through built-in USB arm while you're plugged into your computer
- Produces incredible HD 720p (1280 x 720 resolution at 30 frames per second; 16:9 widescreen) video you'll be able to enjoy on your HDTV
- Records high-quality H.264 videos that work with most video-playing applications, including Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player, and iTunes
- Watch videos instantly on TV with included connector cable
- Instant playback, pause, fast forward, rewind, zoom, and delete functions
The World's Smallest HD Camcorder Flip MinoHD puts the power of HD video in your pocket. Flip MinoHD offers all the signature Flip Video features you love—sleek design, simple user interface, flip-out USB arm, rechargeable internal Li-ion battery, built-in editing and sharing software, instant uploads to YouTube and MySpace—plus stunningly crisp, clear HD-quality video. Weighing only 3.3 ounces and featuring a slim, sleek design that fits into any pocket or purse, super-small Flip MinoHD lets you capture life in HD anywhere you go. Flip MinoHD Highlights Stunning HD Video
Flip MinoHD is the world’s smallest HD camcorder. But, in this case, small in size translates to high in quality. Flip MinoHD produces vibrant HD 720p (1280 x 720, 16:9 widescreen) video that can be enjoyed on any HDTV. Flip camcorders have earned a reputation for high-quality video, and MinoHD combines that signature Flip quality with the latest in HD technology. Its 4 GB of built-in memory lets you capture an hour of brilliant HD video, even in low-light situations. Plus, premier AAC audio means your videos will sound clearer than ever. The Power of HD in Your Pocket
Flip MinoHD offers the same features that have made Flip Mino a huge hit. Weighing only 3.3 ounces, Flip MinoHD features a super-sleek, super-portable design that truly puts the power of HD video in your pocket.
This portability allows you to capture HD video almost anywhere you go: a morning hike, a lazy afternoon at the park, a late-night party, and everything in between. Like other Flip Video camcorders, MinoHD offers a simple user interface with one-touch recording, making it easier and more fun than ever to take HD-quality video. Simply power on and press record, and you’ll be capturing HD video in seconds. When it’s time to edit or share your videos, flip out the USB arm and connect to any Mac or PC to launch the built-in FlipShare software. Built-in FlipShare Software
MinoHD comes pre-loaded withFlipShare software, which makes it easy to organize, create and share your videos:
What's in the box:
- Organize your videos. Drag and drop your videos into folders you've created, or use the automatic date-stamped folders.
- Create custom movies. Make movies featuring your favorite video clips, and add your own music to provide a more personal touch.
- Capture still-image snapshots. Use enhanced freeze-frame capabilities to grab a snapshot from any of the thirty frames that comprise each second of your video.
- Share privately. Send videos to your friends and family using attachment-free emails. Or create private Flip Channels to share your videos with specific groups of friends and family.
- Share with the world. Publish your videos directly to Facebook, YouTube and other sites, all with the click of a button.
- Flip MinoHD Camcorder, with built-in FlipShare software
- TV connector cable
- Wrist strap
- Soft carrying case
- Quick start guide
- Product registration
Here it is! A 720p HD camcorder that fits in your pocket. The Flip MinoHD has 4GB built-in memory to record and store up to 60 minutes of high quality video. A 1.5" TFT lets you preview and view videos on camera. A USB connector lets you transfer and share videos. Advanced playback, pause, fast forward/rewind features Records high-quality H.264 videos that work with iTunes, iMovie, and iPhoto Child Safe mode to prevent accidental deletions of clips Fast lens - great low or bright light results, 2x digital zoom 1.5 color high-brightness (transflective) display for easy recording and super-clear viewing in bright sunlight Silent mode for recording in sensitive situations TV connector cable included to watch videos on television Tripod mount fits any standard tripod Video - 16 - 9 widescreen, HD 720p (1280 x 720) at 30 frames per second progressive scan Built-in FlipShare software for email, edit, and more Includes Flip Video MinoHD Camcorder w/ built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery; Protective carrying pouch; Wrist strap; TV cable; Quickstart Guide Internal Memory - 4GB (60 minutes) Screen Resolution - 528 x 132 pixels / Video Resolution - 1280 x 720 progressive Video Bitrate - 8.8Mbps (average - auto adaptive algorithm) Video Format - H.264 video compression, AAC audio compression, saves as MP4 file Lens Type - Fixed Focus (1.5m to infinity) Aperture - f/2.4 (fast lens for great results in low-light environments) Zoom - Smooth multi-step 2x digital 8 Touch-Sensitive Capacitive Buttons (Power, Play, Delete, Record and 4 way navigation) Unit Dimensions - 3.94 x 1.97 x 0.63 (H x W x D) PC Connection - Built-in flip-out USB arm (up to 2.0 USB speed) TV Out - NTSC (cable included) Battery Life - Rechargeable lithium ion battery, charges using built-in USB arm Operating System compatibility - Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Mac OSX