3-Year Office Product Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- No deductible, replacement via Amazon gift card reimbursement for valid claims
- Free return shipping, replacement gift card issued immediately after product is scanned at your local UPS
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
Flip-Pal mobile scanner with SD to USB adaptor and 4GB. Included is software with StoryScans talking pictures and EasyStitch automatic stitching
|Price:||$149.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The Flip-Pal mobile scanner is the world's original scanner for photos, large and fragile documents, and cherished memorabilia that does not require a computer to operate. Battery powered and stores files stored on an SD card.
- Transform images into endearing stories. StoryScans software combines the recorded voice and the scan into a single file that is both small and High Definition. The original voice of the storyteller is forever kept with the image and can be shared universally.
- Keep your memories safe using patented flip-and-scan technology. Fragile documents are treated safely on the flatbed rather than fed through a sheet feeder. Take the lid off, flip the scanner over, and use the window to frame the original.
- All sizes, small to very large, can be scanned. The included EasyStitch software automatically reassembles multiple scans of larger originals such as portraits, art, documents, and quilts. Small objects such as coins and stamps have high detail.
- Quick and easy operation. Just 7 seconds to scan 4 x 6" at 300 dpi. Simply turn the power on and press the green scan button. The software is stored on the SD card. Save hours of removing photos from their album. Do your first scan in minutes after opening the box
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Flip-Pal mobile scanner with SD to USB adaptor and 4GB. Included is software with StoryScans talking pictures and EasyStitch automatic stitching
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Flip-Pal mobile scanner||Amazon.com||Apparent||Technology Galaxy|
|Operating System||Windows||Windows||PC, Mac||Windows|
|Dimensions||1.25 inches x 10.25 inches x 6.5 inches||12.2 inches x 3.4 inches x 17.2 inches||1.73 inches x 10.51 inches x 2.2 inches||11.2 inches x 16.9 inches x 1.6 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Couragent, Inc. warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal non-commercial use for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase. This warranty does not apply to any defects caused by negligence, misuse, accidents, acts of nature, or unauthorized modification or attempted repair.
Top Customer Reviews
It is possible to use the wand scanner in a similar fashion. I have one, I've compared them.
The Flip-Pal allows you to see what you are scanning. The Wand doesn't.
The wand type will do an entire letter size sheet at once. The Flip-Pal only scans 1/3 to 1/2 a page at a time, but you can fix that in the computer.
The Flip-Pal has a little screen that lets you see that you got a good scan. The wand type doesn't and lets you go home thinking you have a load of material only to find that much of it is bad.
The Flip-Pal scans every time, just like a big scanner. The wand type sometimes has to be used several times just to get one to work.
I found the wand frustrating and have found the Flip-Pal a joy.
And it has all those other uses, too. And Pictures that aren't distorted. I'm quitting. I would be here all night telling you how great it is.
No, I am not affiliated with the company in any way -- I wish I was though since this venture is sure to be a success! It is the best! They market it for family history scanning but it has a million business and personal uses too. Scan old recipe cards or favorite recipes in cookbooks so you don't have to type it in the computer. Make a record of your family jewelry, medals, important documents for insurance and legal purposes and whatever you choose with ease. I love this thing!
I LOVE that the Flip-Pal is ready to go right out of the box! I was scanning within a minute of opening the package! I had 3 albums of pictures that I had attempted to scan at various times over the past couple of years but gave up because it was SO TIME CONSUMING--take them out of the album, line them up on the scanner (3-4 at a time), wait for them to scan, open the file up in Photoshop, align them properly, crop, name and save them, rinse and repeat! UGH! With the Flip-Pal, ALL I had to do was take off the cover, flip the scanner over onto the album, hit the button, and repeat for the next picture!
The included USB adapter was a lifesaver I didn't even know I needed! Since I mainly shoot with an SLR that takes Compact Flash cards, I had forgotten that my SD card reader had stopped working. So after scanning all of my albums I went to load the pictures onto the computer and realized that I couldn't--I didn't have a working reader. JUST before I panicked, I suddenly remembered the little usb drive that I had so casually tossed aside when I opened the Flip-Pal--DUH! I was back in business in no time!
I have used the stitch program on a 16x20 photograph that I scanned and it worked EXACTLY as promised! Since I have Photoshop, I will probably use its stitch function instead, but its nice to know that the included program works well (and I can use it when I'm away from home on someone else's computer).
I have "sold" 3 of these to friends and family already and will continue to toot the Flip-Pal horn! I'm a shopper and this is my BEST PURCHASE in quite awhile! I hope they make a larger version soon!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Served its purpose when I needed it. After about 3 months of infrequent, very occasional use, I noticed that horizontally across every image has been showing a white smudgy line... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Elle2015
Great mobile scanner for a digital scrapbooker, perfect for quickly digitally archiving old printed photos. Very happy with this!Published 4 days ago by Mikelle L. Kernig
I've only played with it so far to see how it works, but I can see many possible opportunities where this will come in very handy.Published 13 days ago by Amazon Customer
Lives up to my expectations. Easy to use and versatile plus light weight and easily fits into my purse.Published 13 days ago by Amazon Customer
Purchased as a Christmas gift for my wife who enjoys ancestry and photography, sadly it never worked at all and must be returned with a "calibration failure". Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ray
I put one on my Amazon wishlist because I do a lot of genealogy research, and occasionally need to scan documents and photosin-place, without being able to take them home to my... Read morePublished 1 month ago by RPS
The Flip-pal scanner is easy to use, and I find it scans documents and photos very well. I especially like the editing options. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Sharlon Cobb