The Larry Sanders Show 7 Seasons 1998
Amazon Instant Video
1. What Have You Done For Me Lately? Larry is pressed to do live commercials during his show.
2. The Spiders Larry's fear of spiders poses a problem for the show.
3. Hey Now Larry resents Hank's work outside the show.
4. The List Larry discovers some revealing secrets about his ex-wife, Francine.
5. The Hankerciser 200 Hank's endorsement of an exercise device creates trouble; Arthur conducts a behind-the-scenes tour of the show for his television class.
6. Life Behind Larry Larry must choose the host for a new late night show; Hank goes on the rampage to find the prankster who sabotaged his fan newsletter with a lewd remark.
7. Hanks Night In The Sun Larry takes ill and Hank is called on to host the show.
8. Office Romance The show's staff is at odds over Larry's romance with Darlene.
9. The Mr. Sharon Stone Show A date with guest Sharon Stone causes Larry problems.
10. Hank's Divorce Hank's marriage is in trouble on its one year anniversary.
11. Hank's Sex Tape An embarrassing videotape poses problems for Hank.
12. I Was A Teenage Lesbian Paula deals with a health problem, and with comedian Brett Butler, with whom she once had a lesbian affair.
13. Everybody Loves Larry While trying to keep guest host Jon Stewart from gaining a foothold in the show, Larry wonders if actor David Duchovny is gay.
14. My Name Is Asher Kingsley Hank's religious conversion makes Larry and the network uncomfortable.
15. Ellen, Or Isn't She? Larry is pressed to get Ellen Degeneres to come out on his show; a look at the show's confidential budget divides the staff.
16. Larry's New Love Larry's in love, but his co-workers suspect his new girlfriend may have an ulterior motive.
17. Another List Larry feels pressure from the network after a good showing by guest host Jon Stewart; Hank finds a fan who's eerily looks like him.
18. The Begining Of The End Larry's stalled contract negotiations could mean the end of his show.
19. Pilots & Pens Lost Arthur loses a valuable gift from Larry; Phil quits to write his own show.
20. The Interview Larry tries to have a revealing interview edited; Mary Lou tries telling Hank that she hit his car.
21. Adolph Hankler Guest host Jon Stewart stumbles when he tries to refashion Larry's show.
22. Putting The Larry's final week on the show is marred when Phil's gay jokes force Brian to sue for sexual harassment.
23. Flip Pt. 1 & 2 Larry prepares to close out his talk show career with one final show.
|Starring||Garry Shandling, Jeffrey Tambor|
|Supporting actors||Wallace Langham, Penny Johnson, Scott Thompson, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Rip Torn, Tim Allen, Warren Beatty, Marshall Bell, Clint Black, David Bowe, Carol Burnett, Jim Carrey, Ellen DeGeneres, Linda Doucett, David Duchovny, Greg Kinnear, Bruno Kirby, Bob Odenkirk|
|Network||Sony Pictures Television|
|Producers||Judd Apatow, Richard Day, Barton Dean, Michael J. Fitzsimmons, Kelly Grant, Alex Gregory, Brad Grey, Peter Huyck, Adam Resnick, Garry Shandling, Leslie Tolan, Craig Zisk|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Best show on TV nothing even comes close. Behind the scenes doc is excellent.Published 4 months ago by William J. Underhill
Hey, Now, is the introduction into the fictitious tv show of Larry Sanders, played to the utmost by Garry Shandling. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Mae Tinee
"Live on tape, from Hollywood."
The Larry Sanders Show was the best comedy ever.
His friends said that he had intimacy issues - to which he replied... Read more
This DVD set is features most of the Larry Sanders Show episodes and it is funny as it was in the 90s! Special features also highlight this collection.Published 12 months ago by MagiL
One of best best of DVDs ever!!! Great for Larry Sanders fans. Full of personal interviews with Gary and gest starsand cast including Jerry Seinfeld, Carol Burrnet, David Ducuvney,... Read morePublished 23 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is how a DVD set should be put together. Most all of my favorite episodes from the run of the series, plus extras for the die-hard fan.Published 24 months ago by Dave Orloff
. . . but if I were to quote Artie in the spider show, "Huge laughs. . .HUGE!," I'd have to, just to capture his passionate insincerity. Read morePublished on July 26, 2010 by Ronald L. Levao
If you like the work of Garry Shandling in any form, this is worth buying. Many hours of hilarity.
PS. because I know he will read this, his ass is too big.
Won't buy this and the longer it takes to release the real deal the more I don't even want it.Published on September 25, 2009 by D. Wright