Flip & Tumble Shopper Bag, Purple
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- From waste to use the felt material is 100-percent recycled this helps to conserve our resources by reducing the amount of new material used
- Ideal to hold small plants sold in 2-inch diameter pots
- Watering dropper included for easy watering
- Size: whole pod is 6.5-inch in diameter, opening for planting in pod is 1.8-inch diameter
- Does not include plant
- Attached pouch allows bag to be compacted into a small ball for portability
- Durable polyester material holds 25 lbs
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
with a simplehuman grocery bag trash can, stainless steel (sold by Amazon) for all our trash.
The little completely useless plastic, or paper bags from buying things other than food keep accumulating.
We kept forgetting to put a bag in the car to take into the stores!!
Bought this bag to keep in the glove compartment of the car. Used it for the
first time today at the health food store and everything fit into this bag.
This bag is made of what looks to be a thin material but it is STRONG.
I highly recommend it.
Closing/rolling a bag up for the first time can be a bit weird, since you kind of do it the wrong way, and there is a flap/pocket to cover it all up.
They store really small, and are easy enough to throw in a pocket when you go to the store. Like I said earlier, I prefer this shape to some of the other bags out there... this is closer to a plastic bag shape than a paper bag.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this bag and would buy more! Great sized resusable bag with two handles that allow you to carry over your shoulder comfortably. Folds up into a small ball with ease.Published on December 15, 2012 by Katherine E Einspahr
Purchased as part of a gift since I am a "flip & tumble" user. These bags are great to take to the super market or just keep one in your purse for those small purchases. Read morePublished on October 10, 2011 by L.A.