1,390 of 1,431 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Flip once again so far....
This review is very similar to the review that I gave for the Flip Slid HD when it first came out. (Please see that review also...)

I have been a Flip camera user since they released the first gen. Flip Mino HD (not the new metallic model). I loved the camera. For what I needed it for it was everything I wanted. I soon became addicted to the Flip cameras and...
Published on September 22, 2010 by N. Farrell

2.0 out of 5 stars Almost 1.5 years later
I have had this particular flip for 1.5 years and I've decided to "junk" it and give it to my 2.5 year old son. I rarely use it, and the buttons are not intiutive. It's a shame, really. I expected more out of this device, but my iphone gets much more use (which I got about a year ago, about 6 months after I purchased the flip). Since my kid is constantly screaming for...
Published on October 2, 2010 by S. Lin

‹ Previous | 149 50 5163 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Flip, December 28, 2010
This review is from: Flip UltraHD Video Camera - Black, 8 GB, 2 Hours (3rd Generation) (Camera)
The flip is perfect for quick spur of the moment recording. It plugs directly into the computer so downloading to facebook or other options literally takes seconds. It fits in your pocket or purse so it can be available in a flash.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, January 23, 2011
great product for me for I have a young kid and it allows me to keep and record all of those precious moments. By the product being so small an compact I can keep it with me all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 20, 2011
This is perfect for what she needed. Purchased for a dancer that is also choregraphs. She can dance and video the team at the same time. Works just as she needed.....loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great distributor, September 17, 2014
This product showed up on my front door 2 days after I placed the order. Great expediency, half the price, and the camera was as good as new. This guy is on top of his stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flip cam review, February 22, 2011
the flip is good I like everything about it, but the software on it sucks any time I p;ug it in to my desktop my copm starts acting up, but all in all its a good Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars UUltra Flip is Ultra Easy, February 10, 2011
Iris (Cherry Hill, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
A handy little camcorder that is convenient and user friendly. Captures the moment to enjoy time and time again. A great little buy with big advantages.

3.0 out of 5 stars I videos aren't as sharp as I would like it., December 15, 2014
Cherri Trahan (Austin, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this because of the size and reviews but I don't find it stands up the the raving reviews. I videos aren't as sharp as I would like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 3, 2011
This is a great little tool to capture life as you see it and share that perception with the world...or even just to archive and keep for yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Novice dream camera, January 7, 2011
I know nothing about photography and wanted to make "Video Interviews" of the elder members of my family...Wow! It worked perfect for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ease of use!, November 3, 2014
A really nice simple video camera. The flip function and editing software is easy to use. A nice introduction to video production.

‹ Previous | 149 50 5163 | Next ›