Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: White|Change

on December 28, 2010
Got this for my husband for christmas. He kept trying to borrow mine. Comes with software in the camera which downloads when you plug it into the computer. I really enjoy posting on Facebook and Flip makes it easy to do so. Also can make photos from the videos. You can do a lot with this technology, I still haven't learned it all.
on December 28, 2010
I had one of the first Flips that came out. It performed excellently until I dropped it. I thought I would replace it withe a Sony Bloggie, I was extremely disappointed. Everything on it was good apart from the video quality. I took it beck for a refund and was so pleased when this Flip arrived in the mail!
Nothing better than a Flip!
on January 14, 2011
It has to be the easiest video camera. Just press the button and it records. Just flip up the computer plug in and view. Just select make a movie and it puts your clips together to create your personal movie, even with music. Not for the professional but for 99% of us it is just what we need.
on December 25, 2010
Right out of the box, get the message that it's overheated. Can't run setup or even keep it on for more than 10 seconds. Not impressed particularly on Christmas morning! ARGH!
on December 29, 2010
I got this for my mom for Christmas, and she is NOT very electronically inclined. It's the easiest thing in the world to operate, upload, and SHARE video and even "snapshots". It's very user friendly. I'm going to get one for myself as well...when it goes on sale again. :)
on December 7, 2010
There was no wrist strap or protective carrying pouch in either of the Flip UltraHD video cameras I received today. Also, now you are including a $20 gift certificate for each camera purchased...am I entitled to that? I have not used the cameras because they are gifts.
on December 21, 2010
Nice , small video cam to take anywhere. Once set up into your computer, download is easy, simple.On the first try at loading the software into my computer, wouldn't let me library my videos...deleted download, reinstalled, and worked great!!!
on December 10, 2011
this was my first camcorder, and i must say that it takes wonderful quality videos!! can zoom, great for vlogging and everything like that. the only problem that i have is that it does. not. focus.
whenever i hold anything up to the camera its all blurry and it has really been getting on my nerves. this isn't a big deal for some people, but if its important, do not get this camera!!!
on December 31, 2010
We bought this for my daughter for Christmas. So far she has not done very much but it appears to great product for the money. I like the size and versatility. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
on January 22, 2011
The camera is fun and very easy for my 60-something mom to use....however, when the video is expanded on the computer, the picture is grainy and jumpy. If you keep it at the small size it's fine.