Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "FlipShare TV" and save over 90% off the $149.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
- FlipShare TV makes it incredibly easy to enjoy videos in your FlipShare library wirelessly on your TV, in the comfort of your own home
- FlipShare TV wirelessly and automatically connects your TV to your computer - no confusing setup needed
- Use simple Remote Control to play and navigate through your FlipShare videos on your TV
- Others can use FlipShare TV to watch videos you shared with them using FlipShare's Flip Channel feature even if they don't own a Flip Video camcorder
- Watch other videos you've imported into your FlipShare library on your TV, even if you captured them on a different device
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
- FlipShare TV makes it incredibly easy to enjoy videos in your FlipShare library on your TV, in the comfort of your own home
- FlipShare TV wirelessly and automatically connects your TV to your computer—no confusing setup or cables required
- Use the simple Remote Control to browse and play back your videos on your TV
- Friends and family can use FlipShare TV to watch videos you've shared with them using the FlipShare software's Flip Channel feature—even if they don’t own a Flip Video camcorder themselves
- Enjoy other personal videos and photos that you've imported into your FlipShare library on your TV as well, even if you captured them on a different device
- Included HDMI output makes it easy to enjoy your videos directly on your HDTV
- Included in package: FlipShare TV Base, USB Key, Remote Control (two AAA batteries included), power supply, TV connector (A/V) cable, Quickstart Guide, safety information and warranty card
FlipShare TV offers the ultimate home movie experience by making it easy to watch your entire Flip Video library wirelessly on your TV or HDTV in the comfort of your own home. FlipShare TV wirelessly connects your computer to your TV, allowing you to bring your videos, home movies, and still-image snapshots from the computer screen to the big screen. Simply connect the FlipShare TV Base to your TV, plug the USB Key into your computer, and start enjoying all your Flip video content on your TV. It's that simple.
FlipShare TV lets you enjoy your entire FlipShare library on your TV. Watch all your Flip Video moments, from your latest happenings to your all-time favorite memories. Also enjoy any custom movie you've made or still-image snapshot you've created in FlipShare. FlipShare TV also lets you view other personal videos and photos you've imported into your FlipShare library from a different device.
Wireless, Automatic and Easy
Like Flip Video camcorders, FlipShare TV is incredibly easy to use. Connect the FlipShare TV Base to your TV or HDTV and plug the USB Key into your computer, and you're ready to start enjoying your videos on your TV. There's no confusing setup or configuration required. Use the simple Remote Control to browse and play back your videos. FlipShare TV also features HDMI output, so you can watch your HD videos in full, cinematic HD.
A Perfect Gift for Family & Friends
Your family and friends can use FlipShare TV to enjoy the Flip videos and content you've shared with them via the FlipShare software's Flip Channel feature—even if they don't own a Flip Video camcorder themselves. When you add new content to a specific Flip Channel, your friends and family are automatically notified. And if they have a FlipShare TV, they'll be able to enjoy that content immediately, directly on their TV.
Top Customer Reviews
Installation: Everything was setup and installed within 5-10 minutes. Software loaded to my PC with ease, autoloading from the USB Key. One complaint about the TV module setup is that they only provide the RCA cables which have at best a mediocre clarity for that type of implementation. They probably figured they could cheap out hear since most people would opt for the HDMI interface...considering their newer camcorders record in HD. If that's the idea...then include the HDMI cable!
Connectivity: This was the huge bummer. I expected this to work like my local home network where I could have my PC in one room and the TV in another room. But it tells you right in the instructions to keep the USB Key and TV module unobstructed, and away from large metal objects (such as flat screen TVs) and other wireless devices...are you kidding me! So they're basically saying dont plan on using this unless you have all modern electronics in your house in another room...real practical! I was able to finally get the wireless connection working by moving the TV module within 10 feet of the USB key...it might be wireless...but what's the point at that range!
Ease of use: Once I finally got it working the software was easy to use and you could flip through your movies with ease.Read more ›
I was able to set this system up and start watching videos in less than 30 minutes. (15 of those minutes was spent running to radio Shack to buy a HDMI cable.)
The video quality and sound were outstanding.
Now the bad.
The receiver cannot be more then 7 feet from USB fob. If you are using a laptop, in the same room, you will be beyond pleased at the results. If your desk top is in another room, forget it.
As other reviewers have stated, why on earth would a company make such a low powered system? Additionally, the cost for the,not included, HDMI cable is outrageous. And, if you need to share a single HDMI slot you'll need an HDMI splitter. The splitter and two cables cost almost as much as the device that won't work from my desktop.
It's going back
Bottom line is this...buy someone else's product and NOT Flip. They have image stabilization and god willing their tech support actually has graduated from some sort of technical school AND had some people skills.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great idea with "good" execution. A great product would have software that would allow the "broadcast" of all video, not just the proprietary Flip imagery. Read morePublished on November 25, 2011 by bgboettch
I was looking forward to Flip TV because I own Flip Camera for about a year now. Wouldn't it be great not having my laptop connected
to TV via HDMI cable every time I wanted... Read more
The FlipShareTV device consists of a wireless communication link between your TV set and any one of your home computers. Read morePublished on May 22, 2010 by Robert Lay
Save your money and buy something else that you would get more use from. This isn't a necessary flip accessory. We sent it back after trying it just once. Read morePublished on March 13, 2010 by S. Schulz
I bought the FlipShare TV for my wife for Christmas. She has and loves her Flip
Video HD Recorder. I was concerned because she is electronically challenged (think Any Key). Read more
Flip does not make it easy to create a dvd that will play on a stamdard dvd player. Every way I've created one, including their own software, will only play on PC's. Read morePublished on December 12, 2009 by An avid country fan