5.0 out of 5 stars Best way to keep my new camera safe
I bought the Eva Black case for my son and all I can say is that it was well worth the money!
The inside of this case has a velcro strap on one side (to keep the camera secure) and an extra pouch on the other (my son uses it to keep his money there)
Published on May 14, 2008 by SF

Published on May 18, 2010 by Tech Crazy

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective Products, ZIPPERS and NOT Made for Flip as Advertised, May 18, 2010
Tech Crazy (Warrenton, Virginia USA) - See all my reviews
STAY AWAY FROM THESE CASES AND THIS SELLER. I ordered two of these cases and they were defective "out of the box." The zippers on BOTH of the cases ordered do not work - once zipped, they pull apart at the zipper teeth. ALSO, the product is marketed as a "FLIP VIDEO CASE" but its markings and structure make clear that it is a generic small electronic case and NOT made or geared for a FLIP. Finally, when i immediately contacted the seller about these defective products, the seller has been dragging out what should be a legitimate return for full credit. They have been insisting that I have to receive replacement products for them or pick from THEIR assortment of other other accessories - neither of which i want. I just want - and am entitled to a full refund as the products were defective out of the box. They look attractive in the photos but the zippers do not work well. BUY OTHER CASES AND FROM OTHER SELLERS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best way to keep my new camera safe, May 14, 2008
Just in case you're curious, this is a hard case, so it won't be so easy for your camera to break if droped by accident (not that you should try it)It also has a hook on the back that my son uses to clip to he's backpack qhen going on fieldtrips.
I will soon be buying a Nylon Black for myself since I don't want it to get mixed up with my son's Eva Black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultra Series Flip Video Carrying Case, August 23, 2008
L. Pino (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flip Video Carrying Case for Flip Video Ultra Series Camcorder with Screen Protector Kit (Eva Black) and SumacLife TM Wisdom Courage Wristband (Electronics)
I bought this carrying case for my friend to use with her Flip Video Ultra series. It is a perfect fit. Very protective on the outside against bumps, and soft inside to protect against scratches. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, versatile little case, August 17, 2009
M. Martindale (Bossier City, LA) - See all my reviews
I ordered this case for my 8G Flip Video HD, but was actually familiar with this case before. I have the same case, (in orange) for our Garmin GPS unit. This is a nice, seemingly well made case that isn't too large, or too small for the Flip. It even fits in my pocket in some shorts I wore on vacation, keeping the camera convenient, and protected. The zipper is smooth, and the velcro strap inside is nice for a little extra security holding the camera. If you're thinking about ordering this with your Flip, do it... I don't think you'll be disappointed at all. I will order again when I need another case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flip video case, July 1, 2009
U.A.  (Battle Ground, WA USA) - See all my reviews
My husband had a stroke and I purchased a flip viddeo camera for him to use. The hardshell case came in handy. He needs to use a cane and the little case will protect the camera in case he drops it. Loved it. Great product. Also easy to open when you only have one "good" hand.

4.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, January 18, 2009
product as expected; better than some of the negative reviews I read before deciding to purchase; FLIP fits snug inside ... thus my only comment is that 1/4 inch longer would have made it a superb purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars handy, January 14, 2009
This is an easy way to carry your flip and be sure the power and record button are not accidently turned on.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought the blue case., June 30, 2009
E. Shanks (Craig, AK USA) - See all my reviews
I love my carrying case. Its soft inside so I know my Flip camcorder won't get scratched. Its a hard carrying case so if you drop it the camcorder inside won't get damaged. I bought the blue one because I love that color. Its nice that you can choose what color you like for this carrying case. The carrying case fits right in my pocket or purse, I love the size of it. It also comes with a screen protection stickers. That stays on my screen I am reviewing what I am recording or recorded. I am bummed that I couldn't get the protection sticker to stay on the front camera viewer that takes the video.

5.0 out of 5 stars video cam toting mom, January 6, 2009
Nice sturdy case for the flip. Doesn't have extra pocket for anything else, but this works out great because I don't need extra stuff to tote with me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small!, February 11, 2010
This was advertised right beside the Flip video camera, but it does not have enough room in it to carry the connecting cords. I was disappointed.