Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on August 23, 2008
I bought this carrying case for my friend to use with her Flip Video Ultra series. It is a perfect fit. Very protective on the outside against bumps, and soft inside to protect against scratches. Highly recommend.
on February 18, 2012
I love this case... has enough room inside for your camera any accessories you might want to put (extra battery, charger, a lens). The inside is padded and the outside is hard. Definitely will protect anything inside should the case fall, long as it doesn't fall into anything... like water :-).

The Guard is bigger than the screen, a lot bigger... but it's easy enough to cut to make it fit.
on August 7, 2011
Product came quickly about a month ago. Casing is firm but flexible with double zippers and a belt hook that seems sturdy enough. The bag is so large compared to my Flip MinoHD (3rd generation) that it holds my camera, zoom lens, Flip Video Power Adapter and a couple AAA batteries. It's perfect!
on March 11, 2010
This is an excellent case for me and I will tell you why. It is a hard case which is what I want for protection of the camera when I'm outside or when the grand kids come over. It is hard but has some softness to it. It has excellent securing protection on the inside which consists of a valcro strap that can be adjusted to the camera weather you have a cover or not on the camera. This is great for me, because sometime I take the camera without the slicone case I bought for it. It has double zippers and a clasp that you can hook to your belt of purse. The clasp is secured well enough where I think Ace Ventura couldn't tear it off, so I'm sure it's secure from my pugs and grandchildren. Shipping is top notch and on time. This is why I gave it a 5 star rating.
on February 8, 2010
I looked everywhere for case similar to this one at various stores. Mostly b/c I didn't want to pay the shipping. All the store prices were about the same as the site. I went ahead and purchased this item and LOVED IT. I love the inside, which they don't show. It has a strap, so when you unzip it, the camera doesn't come flying out. Its protected by the strap. It also has a small pocket which I put my extra battery in. I could not and did not find a better deal at any store. This is a great item. I ended up buying a few more for family and friends, thats how much I loved it.
on September 13, 2011
This case is just perfect for our flip. It is nice and hard so nothing can "crush" this flip when in purse or something lands on top of it by mistake. Holds the flip nicely in place. Without this case I would not be able to take the flip in so many different places with me.
on August 11, 2011
The second day I had this case one of the straps that hold the camera inside broke off. when i went to the company about it, they sent me a new case. The new case was similar on the exterior but completly different on the interior.
NOT A FAN
on February 13, 2011
The case is a very nice study case but it appears not much thought was given in its design for the flip cameran an its accessories. The camera itself fits well into the case, however my biggest beef is that the niffty tri pod sold with the camera does not. As a result my choices were, I could either carry the camera seperate from its accesssories or purchase another case - unfortunatly I had to go to another vendor to find another case that works. One drawback from purchasing online products as such - unless it is actually made for the specific item and its all of its accessories its not worth the hassle of ordering and waiting to find out you've beeen misled. I chalk this one up to poor quality control by Amazon or my nievity to trusting they would of checked it out for me first - for now Ill stick with just books from Amazon and leave the heavy lifting to trusted, tried and true vendors that I know.
on March 3, 2010
I bought this case to store my Flip Ultra HD camera and so far it has done the job. The case itself IMO isn't that stylish, but I do like the rubber-feel outside. Has dual zippers and comes with clip that you can attach to belt loop, bag, etc. Inside there is a space for storage, but unless you are storing something very thin, it serves no purpose. No room for extra batteries or anything for that matter...at least not with the full sized Ultra. Overall it does what I bought it to do.
on February 1, 2010
The case does an excellent job of holding and protecting the camera alone but the little section I use to carry spare batteries is not user friendly. The batteries are pushed to the center of the case and that holds them against the camera.. Either the pocket or the camera securing strap should be offset to allow both to be held where they do not rub against each other. The case has does enough room for that.

See 1 answered question