I used these to decorate my garden gate for July 4th. These were just the perfect size. We have lots of sun here in the desert southwest so my lights are charged every day and they stay lit for a long time. They come on when it gets dark and are still glowing when I go to bed. Please make them in more colors for different holidays including white ones.
Published 25 days ago by Desert Wolverine

2.0 out of 5 stars Lasted only a month
I love these red, white, and blue solar lights, which I purchased in October but put up in May. However, even after properly charging them and later changing the battery, only the red lights remain illluminated. Due to the fact that I didn't use them until after the winter, it is too late to return them, which is a disappointment.
Published on June 9, 2012 by Peggy Farren

2.0 out of 5 stars Lasted only a month, June 9, 2012
This review is from: Flipo Solar 50 LED String Light, Red, White and Blue (Lawn & Patio)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, Bright and Patriotic., July 8, 2014
B. Purifoy (San Francisco, CA, US) - See all my reviews
These bright patriotic colored lights worked beautifully after hanging them on my canopy shade. I didn't see the on/off button until the third night though.

5.0 out of 5 stars These were just the perfect size. We have lots of sun here in ..., July 7, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars RETURNED!!!, July 2, 2014
Ended up ordering three sets of these lights and returned 2 sets as neither one worked, and the one set that I did end up keeping, now only half the lights work. Won't be ordering this brand ever again.

5.0 out of 5 stars playhouse special, July 17, 2013
we love at night to see the red white and blue for the playhouse that is new for the kids. we didn't get them in time for the 4th, but they are just as bright today as they were on the 10th. great item, and would buy more, when these go out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad...short burn time, July 5, 2013
I love the colors. My only complaint is that they come on too early and do not last as long as all of my white strands of light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go solar, May 21, 2013
Solar power is the way to go. No more looking for an outlet and worrying about wasting energy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lights, December 7, 2012
Works really well with our sunshine stays on all night with no issues, only wish was that they were a bit bigger and a bit longer

Rate and Discover Movies