5.0 out of 5 stars playhouse special
we love at night to see the red white and blue for the playhouse that is new for the kids. we didn't get them in time for the 4th, but they are just as bright today as they were on the 10th. great item, and would buy more, when these go out.
Published 9 months ago by Consuelo Delgado

2.0 out of 5 stars Lasted only a month
I love these red, white, and blue solar lights, which I purchased in October but put up in May. However, even after properly charging them and later changing the battery, only the red lights remain illluminated. Due to the fact that I didn't use them until after the winter, it is too late to return them, which is a disappointment.
Published 22 months ago by Peggy Farren

2.0 out of 5 stars Lasted only a month, June 9, 2012
This review is from: Flipo Solar 50 LED String Light, Red, White and Blue (Lawn & Patio)

5.0 out of 5 stars playhouse special, July 17, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad...short burn time, July 5, 2013
I love the colors. My only complaint is that they come on too early and do not last as long as all of my white strands of light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go solar, May 21, 2013
Solar power is the way to go. No more looking for an outlet and worrying about wasting energy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lights, December 7, 2012
Works really well with our sunshine stays on all night with no issues, only wish was that they were a bit bigger and a bit longer

ARRAY(0x9da562c4)