Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

100%

on August 9, 2010
My husband and I live in Florida and put a pool in 5 years ago we tried everything and spent a lot of money on Chlorine free products and chlorine products. We ran across this read up about it and decided to give it a try. It is by far the best purchase we ever made for our pool. Once we bought it the money train stopped for different chemicals for the pool. This i read was actually developed for purifying water for the space station. It softens the water and kills algee also. The greatest thing is that the sun does not effect its perfermance in that chlorine burns out this does not. We save money only thing is to buy an electrode once a year put it in and let it do its job. NO MORE GREEN POOL NO MORE MONEY TRAIN ON CHEMICALS. Its the best for the pool!!!!!! Keeps it clean and money in your pocket. You will easily make your money back on the intial cost in one season. Buy it you won't be sorry!!!!!!
on August 11, 2010
I have a 20K gallon pool, paper filters, pressure vacuum sweep. With the Floatron, I have bought only 2 gallons of chlorine, and zero acid, in over 18 months. I just now replaced my electrode. Get some light algecide w/ clarifier, run your pumps long enough, and you've got it made.
on August 3, 2010
The Floatron Solar Powererd Ionizer certainly made a difference in terms of chlorine use in our pool. It works brilliantly in Mediterranean climates. The electrode replacement is easy to assemble.
on February 22, 2011
The cost of my Floatron was offset in 12 months as a result of using less chemicals! Pool supply companies must hate this product - I don't.
on May 4, 2010
The floatron is an excellent product. It saves time and money on your pool. I am very glad we own one. If you have a pool it is a must have. It really does what it says.
on March 2, 2015