5.0 out of 5 stars The most important health book of the past 50 years.
Published on June 8, 2004 by Mira S. Ghoshal

2.0 out of 5 stars Like 600 pages of blog posts without a search function
Although oxygen can definitely help with illness, overall I agree with the 1-, 2-, and 3-star reviews. While the author means well and seems knowledgeable, this book is poorly organized and poorly designed.

A lot of it is relentlessly self-promoting, both for the author and products he sells. A lot of it you could find on the internet or in a manufacturer's...
Published on June 23, 2010 by A Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars The most important health book of the past 50 years., June 8, 2004
After suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME) for 14 years, I was freed from this degenerative disease by ozone treatments along with acupressure and other Asian methods. Years of treatment by modern medicine did nothing for me except to make my symptoms a little easier to live with, while at the same time the medications played havoc with the chemical balance of my body.The ozone was the key to the success of the whole process because it killed the pathogenic mycoplasma that causes CFS in the first place without further damaging an already weakened body. As Ed McCabe writes in this magnificent book on page 57:
"Almost every virus, bacteria, fungi, mycoplasm, parasite, and other pathogen found in all diseases, including HIV, arthritis, heart disease, cancer, chronic fatigue, epstein-barr, candida, and every other disease you can name are the same as all the other primitive life forms. They are facultative anaerobes. 'Anaerobic' simply means they cannot live in oxygen. These disease bugs simple cannot live in active oxygen."
I have also learned from reading this book that I can clean the air in my house using ozone, that I can drink ozonated water, that I can wash my food with ozonated water, along with many other uses that are mentioned in the book. I am on my way to being healthy again and now after reading this book I will have the tools to be healthy for the rest of my life. If you are ill right now or you just want to stay healthy please read this book. Our health is really in our own hands and now we have the information on how to take care of our bodies thanks to Ed McCabe.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book can keep you alive, January 18, 2003
Michael H Berhosky (Clearwater, FL United States) - See all my reviews
Ed's new book is a fantastic collection of beneficial information on how to get healthy and stay that way. Beginning with a discussion of food and just why our diet serves not only to invite disease into our body but guarantee it a permanent home, Ed introduces us to a fascinating, simple to understand explanation of just why we need this oxygen stuff anyway.
Like his previous books, there is so much good, practical information contained here that you will quite possibly be overwhelmed at first but KEEP reading ! I think every one needs to know why nearly every dis-ease condition you have or will get can be traced back to a depleted oxygen condition in YOUR body.
Next, you learn about the numerous ways to increase your oxygen level as well as the advantages to each approach and how to go about getting as much oxygen as you need.
To someone unfamiliar with this topic, I would like to provide an easy example: I was speaking with a nurse who had worked in a cancer center for over a decade. I asked her if she agreed that Hydrogen Peroxide was a good choice to dis-infect a cut and she replied "Of course." I then asked her what was the active ingredient in the Hydrogen Peroxide that disinfected the wound?
She was stumped then shocked when I replied . . "An extra molecule of Oxygen bonded to water. . . H2O2."
What else can you expect from this book? Aids, Cancer, and so many other diseases have been cured with correctly administered Oxygen Therapies. . . First class sections on airplanes get better air than economy class by a factor of about 8 to 1 ! Medical Ozone and air pollution are not the same thing.
There is so much more to say but why hear it from me when you can get the information first hand from the guy who has literally been walking the walk and talking the talk for going on 20 years.
This is one book you will never forget.

4.0 out of 5 stars Flood Your Body with Oxygen, September 6, 2005
A great sequel to his first book, giving updated information on research and oxygen products. Explains why reactive oxygen is the cornerstone of health. Oxygen, peroxide and ozone are not patentable, so you won't see any comercials on TV to ask your doctor. Perhaps most revealing is the fact that ozone insuffilations are as effective as intravenous ozone at prurifying the body. With all the craze over trans-dermal applications, I am surprised that he omitted Dr. Kahn's peroxide solution: 1 oz food-grade hydrogen peroxide, 7 oz organic, whole-leaf aloe vera gel, 1 oz DMSO mixed together in a spray bottle and applied topically after showering.

5.0 out of 5 stars HIV and ozone therapy, January 25, 2003
DeCourcy W. Orrick (Ft. Lauderdale, FL United States) - See all my reviews
I have just completed my second reading of Flood Your Body with Oxygen, by Ed McCabe, and I found the book to be enlightening in all respects.
As an AIDs sufferer who is not on the protease cocktails, I have been searching for a means to end my HIV infection, and I believe ozone therapy is the answer. In a couple of weeks I will have completed 4 months on ozone therapy and, hopefully will be HIV free. For the past two months I've given myself daily IV injections of medical grade ozone.
Since beginning the oxygen therapy my secondary AIDS related infections have all but disappeared, and I will get my quarterly blood test results in a couple of weeks. The proof will be in the pudding as they say.
Mr. McCabe's book is written for the layman and is easily understandable by all. It is not a technical treatise, but a simple, instructive guide for anyone who wants better health without the use of prescription drugs.
I highly recommend this book and its many oxygen therapies... DeCourcy Orrick

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitive Guide To Oxygen & Health, August 19, 2003
Jed Shlackman (Miami, FL United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Ed McCabe has done a wonderful job of researching oxygen therapies and their role in a holistic model of building and restoring health. This book has loads of information and contains the author's passion for finding the truth and offering available data to help anyone interested in health. I have seen the author speak in person and was impressed by his energy and awareness. I have also used a high-concentration ozone generator and found it to be safe and beneficial, as this book indicates, despite the misleading claims disseminated by the government and other ignorant or corrupt "authorities." Read this book and share it with others, especially those with health problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Eye-Opening Experience, April 14, 2004
By A Customer
A complete explanation of the effects of using oxygen and ozone: how they supercharge the immune system to rid the body of toxins, microbes, bacteria, protozoa, and other things that are not supposed to be in the body, resulting in the body healing itself and becoming resistant to the scourges of mankind. Reveals that all of mankind has filthy blood, carrying particles of contamination and primordial life forms, which can be cleared out with the proper administration of oxygen therapies. A new path to vibrant health no matter how sick you are now! This is the most important book I have ever read, and is a MUST read for everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Resource and Education, May 19, 2003
By A Customer
I just bought this book primarily for a hoped for list of oxygen therapy doctors practicing in my area. My dad has cancer and has had radiation treatments, which helped for a while.
I was not disappointed with Mr. McCabe, making an appointment with one of the doctors from his book's reference section today. I never would have found that doctor and the description of what he does without this book, as well as the book's explanations of different types of ozone treatments.
I also find the discussion of ozone products in the book invaluable. The theoretical discussion of the value of ozone treatments in very usefull if this is all new to you, but you really need the resource links to get treatments for someone because I didn't buy this book for college book report. I bought it in a matter of life and death. That's sounds dramatic, but that is the situation in my family. I can't find the words to thank Mr. McCabe - and also Amazon.com because they suggested this book to me when I ordered another oxygen therapy book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, October 22, 2005
ken "average guy with opinion" (las vegas, nv United States) - See all my reviews
The information in this book is wonderful. Just following the information on buying the ozone generator has reduced my air allergies by over 50%. I'm saving the cost of the book in antihistamines during the first month. Not to mention feeling better. Our government officials should be fired for suppressing this information!!! I found out about this from Kevin Tredeau's web site along with many other good books. If you don't believe Tredeau (and I'm the max skeptic) trying the advice in this book will convince you that the food and drug companies are killing us daily. The main tool is suppressed information. I've been taking medicine by the handful for 30 years. Tesla made a device to solve my problem many years before that. Why the heck was I never told!!! Read the book. Allow yourself to be told.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read for natural health enthusiasts, February 9, 2006
I have been a student of natural health for seven years. I am currently enrolled in a Master's course in Herbal Medicine. I have an MBA and I do a lot of reading. I have read a lot of books on natural health and I can honestly say that Flood Your Body With Oxygen by Ed McCabe stands head and shoulders above the pack. The timely information is truly ground breaking and important. Ed has literally traveled to globe interviewing thousands of people collecting the crucial information for this book. McCabe shatters many of the commonly held misconceptions about oxygen and Ozone. Such as, "Oxygen is a dangerous free radical that we need to protect ourselves from." or, that "Ozone is smog." Ed tells us that viruses, bacteria, fungus and almost all other microbes that take up residence in our bodies are anaerobic meaning they cannot survive in an oxygen rich environment. By successfully flooding our bodies with active oxygen we create a hostile environment for these unwanted residents while supplying healthy cells with exactly what they need to thrive. It is written with an easy to follow, logical style. This book is appropriate for the layperson or the professional healthcare provider alike. Whether you have a serious disease like cancer or you just want to maintain good health, Flood Your Body with Oxygen is a must read!

David Sandstrom

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Oxygen Therapy Book on the Planet., August 14, 2003
This Book Rocks!
His first book blew me away, this one had me up all night reading it. The information is just mind-boggling.
Ed McCabe is The Oxygen Guru in the oxygen therapy world. There isn't another like him and he certainly derserves the title. His discoveries are amazing and so is his delivery.
You will find answers to health problems that absolutely no other book can show you. I applied it and it got me well. I was so sick that I just didn't want to go on living. Flood Your Body with Oxygen showed me the most basic cause of disease. It works.
I have never felt fitter or healthier or happier in my entire life and I wish I had taken notice of what to do sooner. It would haved saved years of misery and pain.
Rock on McCabe. I take my hat off to you.

Flood Your Body with Oxygen
Flood Your Body with Oxygen by Ed McCabe (Perfect Paperback - January 15, 2011)
$29.99 $23.25