Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Size: 1packChange

on April 1, 2012
Nicely packaged. I prefer the more dense styrofoam though. This line of balls is large crystalline styrofoam. There is no way to tell that when you order on-line if it is the more dense kind
on February 19, 2012
These are the soft styrofoam balls (2"). They are workable and paintable And are great for all types of crafts. Vendor ships very quickly.
on January 5, 2013
These worked perfectly for what I used them for. They are easy to paint and look great when they're painted. They appear perfectly round when painted and not like it has the holes the styrofoam has.
on June 27, 2013
I bought these balls to make heads of animals crafted wit yarn such as octopus or jelly fish and they do the job fine! I recommend them.
on December 28, 2013
The FloraCraft Styrofoam Balls described were not what I received. I got the polystyrene balls which I could not use. Also, they came in a plain plastic bag....nothing to identify them as FloraCraft. I sent them back. I will say Amazon was great with the return!
on January 7, 2014
My only complaint is that these balls are a little softer than some larger ones that I have. I was making Christmas ornaments to sell and i had trouble with the pins coming out. Had to get much longer pins.
on October 25, 2015
The balls are light but also has not so smooth surface. And pieces scratch. But okay for the price I guess.
review image review image
on February 2, 2015
Another product used for making ornaments. Yes Christmas just happened but I am gearing up for the next one. I made about fifty this past Christmas and they did not last more than a few minutes once I told the people at the Christmas party to help themselves. Covering them with fabric and sequins really makes a pretty ornament.
on February 4, 2014
I was very disappointed to have these arrive larger than the stated size. I used them in my classroom for scaled models and received all 2 1/2 " balls instead of the stated 2". Unfortunately, I did not notice the error until I had already opened the bags and began using them.
on March 9, 2013
My son was doing a space project for school, and he choose Pluto. We used the smaller balls for Pluto's moons and they worked out perfectly! He got a perfect score on his project! thanks so much!

See 1 answered question