5.0 out of 5 stars very subtle flavor
Trying a new flavor. These are great with tea! The blossom flavor is a backnote so its more of a lingering flavor than an in your face taste. I will be ordering more!
Published 16 months ago by vegasmom728

3.0 out of 5 stars 2nd order not as good as first
This was my second time ordering this product. I absolutely loved the first order. The second order however was a let down. The sticks were very difficult to open on both ends making for some pretty messy situations. While I will most likely order again I hope the seller has corrected this problem.
Published on December 7, 2011 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars very subtle flavor, March 13, 2013
This review is from: Floral Honeystix - Blackberry Blossom - 100% Honey - Pack of 50 Stix - Honey Sticks (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, July 6, 2013
Good honey, very sweet and delicious. I give it 4 stars only because the price is not the best deal imo...it's expensive honey when it's put in a straw lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious honey!!!, March 23, 2013
Let me tell you something! I have been a huge fan of fresh honey for many years. But I have never had such delicious honey like this before! Blackberry honey is a bit sweeter than your average honey and you can really taste the blackberry flowers! Now I only have a few sticks a day so it will last me awhile, but soon as I am running low, you better believe Ill be ordering more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love 'em!, March 5, 2013
These are delicious! Love that you don't need a scissors to cut them open.
Took the kids a few tries before they figured out how to place the end vertical and bite but now they can all do it on their own.

3.0 out of 5 stars 2nd order not as good as first, December 7, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good flavor, June 2, 2014
I love these sticks as a quick pick me up at work or a snack for the kids. No mess design and easy to carry with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars YUMMY!, May 15, 2014
I purchase these for my daughters and their dancer friends when they have performances. They provide a healthy energy boost without all the junk. They've become a favorite, so I imagine I'll be purchasing them again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty Treat!, April 18, 2014
What's not to love about honey? These blackberry blossom honey sticks provide a quick energy pick-me-up and have a delicious lightly-fruity-note nuance that is a particularly welcome departure from regular clover honey.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but..., April 12, 2014
Not great either. It's hard to taste the blackberry blossom (I know it's a subtle flavor, but even still). I've had other flavors of blossom honey, and you could taste the fruit more than in this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flavor!, February 17, 2014
These have a great flavor and are super easy to eat anywhere at any time! I would recommend them to any honey lover!

Rate and Discover Movies