Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Florence's Ovenware from the 1920s to the Present, Identification & Value Guide, including Pyrex..
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 11, 2006
Not as fabulous as expected. There were few pictures and many values were not given. Values given are outdated and undervalued. This was a disapointment.
on January 15, 2011
I found what I was looking for in this book. Gene Florence knows his stuff and as a seller on E-Bay I rely on his books more than any others. I know I'm giving my customers the best knowledge of the products I'm selling after reviewing Florence's great books. I've got a great library of his books and it continues to grow.
on January 17, 2013
Very nice informative book! It has great pictures and I think it's a well written book. I would recommend it!
on June 4, 2012
This book will help to identify vintage ovenware. The price guide is too old for 2012. I have many Gene Florence books.
on February 14, 2015
Use it every day
on September 19, 2014
Great pictures. Love any glass book by Gene Florence
on June 13, 2015
Compared to Anchor Hocking's "Fire King & More" by G. Florence Second Edition, this book leaves MUCH to be desired. To me it looks like he re-arranged the patterns and took some more pictures. I was looking for information on Glasbake and Federal glassware which is not included in this newer edition. Certainly not worth the money in MY opinion. Very disappointed.
on August 23, 2015