5.0 out of 5 stars informative
Published on September 24, 2008 by scuba diver

3.0 out of 5 stars Good guide, but lacking detail
This guide is helpful, but could be more informative. We will be diving from our own boat, and could use more information about the dives themselves, rather than the history of the site or wreck. The guide should also have GPS coordinates, description of the moorings, etc.
Published on March 7, 2009 by A. Weiner

3.0 out of 5 stars Good guide, but lacking detail, March 7, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars informative, September 24, 2008
scuba diver (fort lauderdale, FL) - See all my reviews
This is a great book, and I take it along every time I go diving in the Keys (about once or twice a month). All of the popular dive sites are featured in this book, and there are a lot of pictures that truly represent the diving in the area. I have found the information to be highly accurate when describing the sites, though somewhat vague at times. This book is small in size, so I can even zip it up inside my log book so it stay dry.

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad for the price, September 1, 2013
This review is from: Florida Keys (Lonely Planet Diving & Snorkeling Florida Keys) (Paperback)
A lot of color pixs and good info
You could actually use a lot of the info and maps when scuba diving at these locations

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and best of the bunch, September 4, 2014
We bought several books of this type - this was definitely the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 3, 2014
Excellent book. A lot of information dive areas.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Guide for the Keys, February 16, 2007
This book is very informative, with good pictures and descriptions of the most popular dive spots in the area of the Florida Keys

Florida Keys (Lonely Planet Diving & Snorkeling Florida Keys)
Florida Keys (Lonely Planet Diving & Snorkeling Florida Keys) by William Harrigan (Paperback - Aug. 2001)
Used & New from: $0.25