Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on July 8, 2010
I love the contents. A must for FSU fans. But I didn't but this from another seller, it was directly from Amazon, supposedly brand new. Why is it all scratched up??? And the glue that attaches the interior envelopes to the pages is coming loose and I just got it! I also ordered the Georgia Vault for my Dad and his is wrapped in cellophane. Why not the FSU one?!! If I was getting a used book, Amazon should have told me that upfront.
on August 21, 2012
I LOVE the vault. It is much more than a book because it has so many reproductions of historical items. I bought one for myself (which I proudly have on display) & I have bought others as gifts (which have always been a hit).
on September 26, 2011
I bought this for my fiance for a Christmas gift. He is a huge FSU and absolutely loved this. There is so much information about the team, he spent hours reading it and going through all the cool pull outs. The only thing I have bad to say about the product is that the glue used on the internal pockets was horrible. Before giving it to him I went through the book and re-glued all the pockets back down to the pages. It was a simple fix, but shouldn't have had to be done.
on January 2, 2011
The Florida State University Football Vault is a terrific scrapbook-style book covering the history of FSU football. I have been a fan(my husband says a fanatic) since the 60s.My freshman year I saw our 1st win over the Gators! Many wonderful memories of that season & the seasons that followed, especially the Bobby Bowden era, make this book perfect for FSU fans. I've added my own pages to cover the last 3 years of Coach Bowden's tenure, including memorabilia from my trip to see his last game when we defeated WVU in the Gator Bowl. If you love FSU football, this book will give you the chance to reminisce. Many big games I've attended or watched on TV are covered in this book.
I had seen the book in stores, but my new copy was in perfect condition(unlike some store copies) & it was a better price than in retail stores. I am thrilled with my book & I heartily recommend it!!
on December 20, 2013
I was extremely disappointed. This was a gift. When it arrived it looked like it had been used. It looked like it was maybe good enough for a garage sale. The pages were ripped and the cover was torn. Sent it back.
on December 15, 2009
The Florida State University Football Vault Is A Great Item For The Seminole Football Fan. It Covers The Many Years Of Seminole Football With Great Articles And Pictures Of Bobby Bowdens Years As Head Coach.
The Vault Is Well Done!
on January 17, 2011
My husband is crazy over the Seminoles. This is a large and beautiful book. I gave it as a Christmas gift, and it made a beautiful presentation. He grew up in Tallahassee as well as graduating from FSU. He was impressed with the history. Some things he didn't know, and some items brought back fond memories. It was so nice that my son asked for one for his birthday.
on February 16, 2009
I bought this product for my daughter for Christmas. She is a FSU fan and enjoyed the history in the vault.
on July 21, 2008
This is an excellent book with loads of pictures and items any Seminole fan will appreciate. Highly recommended and worth every penny.
on February 25, 2014
The book is awesome but I really thought is was brand new. When I purchased it it was bought for a Christmas gift but it was not is good contition so I had to send it back. I had no problem returning it.