Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Florsheim Men's Ellsworth Slip-On
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 3, 2013
Purchased a pair of Florsheim shoes about three months ago. The cost was $90. Needed a pair of shoes to wear occasionally for business casual settings. After wearing the shoes 10 -15 times, the rubber sole on both shoes separated from the leather uppers. Really liked the look and comfort of this shoe - unfortunately the quality is pathetic. Do not purchase these shoes - look for another brand!!!!
on January 7, 2012
I was looking for a shoe that looked sharp, was comfortable and was easy to navigate airport security with. The Florsheim Ellsworth fit the bill to a T. I've done about ten flight segments since buying the shoe and continue to be impressed. The sizing is perfect for my wide foot (10.5 EEE) and there is no slippage or abrasion to my heel even when wearing smooth dress socks. The ergonomic insert leaves my feet refreshed even after long walks and the sole, while not 'dressy' in the classic sense, leaves me sure-footed in a variety of dry and wet conditions. I'd recommend this shoe to any traveler who doesn't like packing a variety of shoes for a trip. It dresses up and down effortlessly.
on March 10, 2015
This is my second pair of Florsheim shoes and i have to say i am somewhat dissapointed. It's being around 4 months of use, and let me tell you not heavy one, and the sole has already come apart. Not sure why because the previous ones were just like these ones, but definitely something changed on the quality. You can see in the pictures the sole is still in pretty good shape so no evidence of heavy use on them
review image review image review image review image
on March 3, 2013
These Florsheim shoes...known for good quality...note even two months old...have the sole separating from the shoe. It is very disappointing. If I knew how to get my money back or replacement shoes, I would pursue this avenue. Help!!!!
on June 5, 2013
My son has wide feet, there aren't many styles for an older teen that look decent and fit well. This is the shoe! Very soft, comfortable, look great with khakis, jeans, whatever. This is our second pair, he grew out of his first pair before they even wore out, but got almost 2 years out of them. You can always add a gel cushion to snug up the fit a little, to get a little more time out of the shoes when teens' feet are growing a mile a minute!
on February 27, 2015
Can't believe I forgot to review these before now. This was my third pair of these so I can own all three colors offered before they are discontinued, and like the previous two pairs, these fit me as if they were custom made for my foot. I wear a 9B (9 Narrow), and that's exactly what all 3 pairs are. They're extremely comfortable and one of the few shoes that work well for casual or business casual wear. Great travel shoes since they'll work well for TSA purposes and are so comfortable I can walk the long distances to get to my gate easily. If Florsheim made more colors I'd have those, too.
on February 15, 2015
Awesomely comfortable shoes from day 1!!! My husband has a horrible bunion, which requires he wear the widest and softest shoes he can find. I was so tickled to find these in 5E width for him to wear with his suit, because his feet are usually in terrible pain by the end of a funeral/wedding/any other event that requires him to dress up.
on December 10, 2015
There is really a disconnect somewhere in Florsheim's quality control. I have worn a size 7 length in Florsheim for years. I have shoebox wide feet so I ordered a 5E. The width was correct. The length, however, was quite a bit beyond a 7 - probably more like a 9. I checked the inside of the shoes and they were definitely marked 7 5E. I wish cowboy boots ran big like this. The quality of the construction was pretty good. The color of the shoes was much deeper (darker) than the cognac in the picture, which means that the color will get even darker with use. The soles of the shoes seemed somewhat stiff, and the arch support could be better. Too bad, because in appearance it is a nice looking shoe. Unfortunately, they have to go back.
on October 28, 2013
Based on other recent comments I would agree that quality has diminished for this product. I've had several pairs of these shoes, and these make a funny sound out of the box when walking in them which would correlate with the sole separating from the shoe. Very hard on the heels out of the box also and don't remember this in the past. Will update either up or down based on long term outcome.
on January 10, 2015
I have bought these shoes several times, and will buy them again. Though many of my co-workers really, REALLY take advantage of the "casual" in "business casual," I prefer to keep SOME professionalism in the workplace, and these shoes are perfect for that. They are very comfortable, easy to slip on and off, but not excessively dressy. I walk a total of about three city blocks a day to work, and these shoes tend to last about 12 to 18 months before they become worn out. Shoe polish helps, of course, but you can't really do much about the deterioration of the rubber soles.