Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 19, 2012
The Bone and Blue Haviland looks just as pictured. The sizing; Florsheim's website recomends ordering a slightly smaller size for the Velben and this holds true for the Haviland. I wear a 10 1/2 in dress shoes and an 11 in hiking shoes and other rubber sole shoes. I started with a 10 D and this felt longer than needed so a 9.5 E was ordered. The length and width feels like a 10 1/2 D in my other dress oxfords and the shoe has 9.5 3E stamped on the inside. (This is with regular socks; not athletic thickness just Gold Toe like.)
The fit for my feet is just right with the (9.5 E) that was ordered. I'm not sure why the sizing is the way it is or if it applies to all shoes up and down in size in this line. Flex; I tried the Velben, in a different color, and returned it for the Haviland and found that the flexibility of the sole is far different. If the Velben is a 2 of 10 in flexibility, the Haviland is a 9 out of 10. Granted, the Velben series is more dress oriented with its leather sole but for comfort... the Haviland is the winner. If Florsheim produces a Velben with color like the Allen Ed. "McTavish" tan I will order the Velben series in a second. Hopes this helps.
on October 8, 2012
These shoes came packaged in a sturdy shoebox and individually wrapped in quality shoe bags. I have worn them a few times and got compliments from men and women alike. You will not be disappointed if you buy these shoes!
on July 13, 2014
Very slightly large - maybe the 2E would have been perfect? At any rate the difference is minuscule and these shoes still look and feel like quality footwear. Not super fond of the pebbly leather as it seems to be everywhere at the moment up to and including women's purses. Even so, that too is a quibble and I always get a slight chest puff putting these on, lol. I haven't worn them too too much yet but they're certainly easier to stride in than the Florsheim Veblens which I got in the size 10 and definitely are too large -- and I normally wear a size 10 (44) shoe.

Anyway, with the cautions in sizing foremost in mind these are a good value shoe and should stand in good stead for some years.
on July 5, 2013
real nice looking and comfortable shoe, haven't had the item long enough to comment about its lastability. Reviews of the Haviland I read before my purchase mentioned that this shoe runs about a half size large. I ignored this and when the shoes arrived I found out the shoe did indeed run a half size large. Luckily Amazon made the return and reorder a simple matter. Thanks Amazon
on January 20, 2014
I have owned one pair and ordered another pair in a dark brown. Though I cannot say I have done this before, I decided to pay a little extra for the excellent quality. Generally shoes in the <$100 range are not very well made and do not last more than a few months. This is not the case with the "limited" edition, they are a top notch shoe that with a little care can last years. As a consumer I look for value and style, and the wing tip has stood the test of time. Also, they can be worn with a suit or jeans and a dress shirt. However, beware if you get the leather soles, there will be a break-in period. Since the shoes are of good quality they tend to be a little on the heavy side and may run a half size larger. They are rather hard to find, so they hold true as being "limited". I hope they put more into production, as I would consider getting another pair.
on May 11, 2013
Sizing: You should go down a half size from your dress shoe, which should also be your boot size. I wear a 10.5 in Allen Edmonds and a 10 in Red Wing and Clarks.

These have a great profile with an almond shaped toe. They are very sleek and well built so can be dressed up. However, they have a thick sole that protrudes from the shoe which makes them a bit more casual.
on March 20, 2013
These are my second pair of Florsheims and I love them. Extremely comfortable and during the day with a timeless style that works well for business with a nice pair of slacks, or dressed down with dark denim and an oxford. They are currently my favorite shoes.
on December 24, 2013
I was excited to purchase this shoe however once they arrived and I tried them on and was disappointed. The back of the shoe does not sufficiently cover my heal. I have never had this problem before as I usually purchase quality footwear. This is one of those instances where you get what you pay for. Florsheim usually makes a quality product however they skimped on this one. Stay away!
on May 15, 2013
reordered 2nd pair n has same flaw, where bottom n leather meet there's a gap like burnt-not normal/ had several florsheim. I like the shoe but very disappointed for the money
on November 27, 2012
The most fantastic shows I've bought thus far. I couldn't be happier with my purchase! This represents the quality I've come to expect from Florsheim.