5.0 out of 5 stars Great after 3 years
Published on September 10, 2011 by Professor L

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
The leather has a distressed look from all minor contact.
Published 2 months ago by Silvio

5.0 out of 5 stars Great after 3 years, September 10, 2011
This review is from: Florsheim Men's Dryden Saddle Oxford (Apparel)
These are extremely comfortable business casual shoes. They're too casual for a suit (of course, you would should never wear shoes lighter than your pants, so most suits wouldn't work with them anyway), but they are great for business casual attire. The cushioning is excellent, and for me the fit was ideal. I'm planning on getting the version with the brown/black combination for variety, and I was greatly relieved to see that they are still making this model.

The only signs of wear after three years of frequent use are some user-error scuffs on the front and some wearing through of the innermost leather layer at the heel, nothing uncomfortable or visible to others. Buy with confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars The shoes were great and the seller, Pete's Shoes, was awesome., May 27, 2012
The seller, Pete's Shoes, was great to work with. The Florsheim Saddle shoes are very good looking. The shoe I ordered (a 9M Florsheim Dryden) was too narrow for me and the W was too big. I normally wear a 10D so I will return this Florsheim Dryden model to buy the Florsheim Martin model which I have successfully worn for years. I hear Florsheim shoes run larger than many other brands and the Florsheim Martin model I have worn for years (a 9M) must run even wider because I normally buy a 10D size in most shoes. Working with Pete's shoes has been a pleasure. I would buy from them again and have full confidence their gaol would be customer satisfaction.

5.0 out of 5 stars florsheim what can you say., April 3, 2014
very nice shoe more than happy with it I either buy Florsheim or rockport dress work shoes I stick with these two companies because I know what I am getting always happy. and amazon.com wins out on price again don't change amazon and I will keep buying.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very peculiar and nice shoe, March 13, 2014
This is a pair of shoes that I just could not stand not having it. It is ellegant and has a nice and own shape and personality. It could be classified as Smart Casual and you feel well and secure aginst slipper floors as well as comfortable. Seems that the rubber sole will last more than average.

5.0 out of 5 stars Florsheim continues to live up to their name, October 19, 2014
I normally hesitate when I purchase shoes online because they rarely fit. These shoes fit perfect. The leather is beautiful. Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 15, 2014
only for those guys with straight foot i like style but can not walk for long time

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, October 15, 2014
The leather has a distressed look from all minor contact.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not at all what I expected, March 17, 2014
I am totally disappointed with this purchase. Shoes have two colors (just like golf shoes)! Not what I expected.
Andres Claro