Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Florsheim Men's Fairmont Velcro Slip-on
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 11, 2007
I ordered these shoes for my disabled father. He has trouble walking and with movemnt in general. I needed a shoe that looked good and functioned well. He loved this shoe. It was easy for him to put on and secure. He also said that it was very comfortable and light enough for him to lift his feet. Great shoe for people in general and those who have trouble walking.
on January 24, 2013
My husband needs comfortable shoes, and has a hard time getting his size. This pair fit and are very comfortable. I ordered another pair of another color. He is pleased with both pairs. They are just as described in the article.
on September 8, 2012
My grandpa came to visit us in Texas a few years back and purchased these shoes in brown. He loved those so much that he had been looking for another pair but couldn't find them where they live. I introduced him to Amazon and we ordered a pair in black immediately. They arrived in just a few days and were the wrong size (wierd link issue with the sizing, it could totally have been my fault). Contacting the company was so easy, there was a phone number to call and a name to ask for if you had any issues. They sent out another pair right away with a return label for the first pair, no questions and at no cost to us. They were very pleasant and you got to talk to a real person immediately. We received the correct shoe two days later, and it was quite the event. Apparently the shoe is fantastic, Grandpa wears them all the time, but the customer service from Florsheim's was great too. We are very happy with this purchase and plan to get him another pair for Christmas.
on January 5, 2013
Florsheim's delivers its customary quality and comfort in this Fairmont Velcro Slip-on! It's hard to find EEE width shoes and this shoe promises and delivers on size, as well as comfort! The soft leather upper is beautiful, the rubber sole and fully cushioned interior with leather sock lining enhance the overall comfort of the shoe. It was an excellent find!
on July 27, 2010
Shoes are very soft and comfortable. I am pleased with the product, but I especially am pleased with the way Amazon has handled the purchase and shipping.
on December 13, 2008
My father in law loves this shoe.I bought him a pair several years ago.He said it was very comfortable and light.So I ordered another pair for him this year.The price is $5 more than few years ago.The quality is still very good.My father in law has got swollen ankel so I ordered him EEE.He likes the slip on shoes because he does not need to tie the shoe laces,which is difficult for a 75 years old.
on April 15, 2013
Very comfortable shoes. I travel a lot and this particular model is easy for me to get off and on for security inspections. Very comfortable. Order about one pair of these a year because I wear them so much and abuse them.
on December 15, 2012
The shoe feels nice although it is a little on the large size for a 9 1/2, but I am keeping it. The velcro strap is hidden under my pants cuff so it looks like a nice slip on.
on March 2, 2013
I purchased these shoes for my husband and he said they are the most comfortable shoes he's had. He doesn't wear these shoes for church dress but he could because they are very neat. He loves them because they are so comfortable with he does a lot of walking.
on May 15, 2013
My dad says this shoe makes him feel like he is walking on air. It looks great on him and dresses up his day clothes.