5.0 out of 5 stars For the price, this boot cant be beaten.
I purchased this boot to wear with a grey suit for a wedding.

Looks great, fits great, surprisingly comfortable. Good fit and finish, good materials, solid build quality. These boots are made in China these days.....seems like quality control has not gone off.

I would highly recommend this product.
Published 12 months ago by JakeTheReviewer

3.0 out of 5 stars Design of shoe
The shoe is fine except for the design of the ungainly long toe section. It appears to be a typically European designed shoe with emphasis on the extended length of the toe section of the shoe.
It is of course "Made in China" and is of not very strong (cheap!) construction using thin leather; not a $107.00 shoe!
I will use them, but I will reinforce the...
Published 7 months ago by William Critchfield

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price, this boot cant be beaten., August 13, 2013
I purchased this boot to wear with a grey suit for a wedding.

I would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable, October 9, 2013
I have been wearing Florheim boots for a long time but this latest one is the most comfortable and very light. I might buy another one in black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jet Chukka Boot- Florsheim Great Purchase, October 17, 2013
This is one great shoe. I put it on when it arrived and it fit and felt great . No break in period. Also it is a classy looking shoe . I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend it to anyone. Don

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, October 23, 2013
Received several complimentary comments! Shoes have a nice appearance and fit well. They appear to be well made and will hopefully last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jet Chukka-Black-Florsheim, February 27, 2014
These boots ARE sleek. Perhaps "ruggedly classy" ? They look awesome sticking out from under pant legs. I've seen a few people do a double take when I sat down, I guess they weren't expecting boots.
They're comfortable, feel really light, fit well. I usually take a 10 and these are about true to typical size, on average, since every manufacturer has their own idea of sizes.
I figure the "toe-box" is just a little generous but not sloppy, I can put a thick sock on and have room. They are smooth on the leather sole and will slip until the bottom gets scuffed up but still, I wouldn't get reckless.

Very nice, get 'em. you won't regret it I'm sure. I'm going to order the brown. Would be nice if they came in other colour too though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, January 23, 2014
John D. Wilson (Silver Spring, MD) - See all my reviews
I have a wide foot, often have trouble fitting dress shoes. I took a chance on these and I am very pleased with the fit and quality. The only thing is the laces slip a lot and need to be pretty tight to work well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome awesome dress shoe/boot, February 23, 2014
Spicy R Pepper (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I absolutely love this boot. I got it 3E. I have very wide feet. No problem in width, even though shoe is kind of pointed. I love the high neck so that my socks don't show at the ankle. I hate when there is sock bunching above the normal lip of dress shoes around the ankle. The shoe has a slight European vibe to me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Chukka Boot, January 2, 2014
Looks about two sizes larger ( longer ) than normal. Re st of boot fits well and very useful for wet or snow urban only.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, Not the Design For Me, June 25, 2014
Overall good quality, leather soles are un-textured. Good for pure dress shoes, but I was looking for dressy shoes that could do a little more for a rainy day. A synthetic sole might be better for this purpose. Walking on wet surfaces or carpet was like skiing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, April 25, 2014
My husband had been looking for ever so long to find a chukka boot that would fit. He is thrilled with these that our Son gave him for Christmas. They fit perfectly. We now know where to shop for his Florsheim shoes.

Florsheim Men's Jet Chukka Boot