We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Wingtip dress shoe with light broguing details
- Padded collar
- Cushioned insole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
In 1892, Milton Florsheim began producing shoes in a small factory located in Chicago, Illinois. The first pairs of Florsheim shoes made by Milton and his father, Sigmund, were a remarkable combination of style, comfort and high quality workmanship. This tradition continues today with the Florsheim family's commitment to producing trend-right, high quality footwear. Florsheim shoes are always available in a wide range of sizes and widths.
- Product Dimensions: 14.1 x 8.1 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds
- Origin: India
- ASIN: B00G5VVFWA
- Item model number: Stadium Wing Tip Oxford
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 23, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The only problem I found is that the shoe size seems to run a bit large. I am normally a 13D in shoes. I could definitely wear a 12.5D in these shoes or even a 12D. They fit well enough even though they are big.
I usually like leather soles or hard synthetic soles that mimic natural soles; I'm willing to tolerate less cushion for the dressier expensive look. These soles are very soft; they are very comfortable to walk in, and have good grip. I am concerned with how the soles will wear, but I'm only looking at these to last about 4 months, and I'll get some nicer shoes. With the soft soles, you can "feel" the ground - which can be good or bad.
Bottom line, would I pay the regular price of $100 for these shoes? No.
Do I regret buying them at $40? No. - but if I was in the same position again, I would wait and save until I could get a $125 - $150 pair of shoes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
these were on sale on amazon, my size 10.5 were sold out, so i went with the 9, fits me perfectly. i got lucky!Published 14 months ago by Jay