5.0 out of 5 stars Matches tote
I bought this to put on the Floto leather, vecchio brown tote that I had purchased previously. I was using a plastic ID that was lying about the house. This matches beautifully and compliments the tote far better than the plastic tag.
Published 20 months ago by phil

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced - but it's all I could find.
While the quality is good - and it exactly matches my Floto bag - it's really over priced for what it is - a simple leather luggage tag.

Unfortunately I could not find something that matched the bag - and I didn't want to ruin the look of my bag with some cheap plastic tag, so...
Published 6 months ago by Kevin

2.0 out of 5 stars Embarrassed to give the bag and tag as gift, February 11, 2014
The carry bag quality did not match the price. Leather was completely smooth on one side of bag and bumpy ( like a foot ball) on opposite side. The leather was very shiny looked like plastic not fine leather.
I wanted to return the bag but my husband trying to spare my feelings insisted on keeping the bag. It will probably not be used and a waste of money. Should not have mail ordered and expensive item. I will not do it again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced - but it's all I could find., January 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Matches tote, December 13, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced!, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Floto Leather Luggage Tag (Apparel)
Perhaps I'm looking at this tag to hard or bad luck but whatever a tag for this price I expected top notch work..the actually bag has better quality so I hesitate to tarnish that image with this tag...but if this brands wants to grow, strive they need to practice quality control and if they can't accomplish it at this price point..they may gain an unwanted reputation.

Not bad I just expect a more premium product!

3.0 out of 5 stars Floto Luggage Tag, February 20, 2014
This is a very nice tag, but it is just a tag made of very high quality leather. It turned out to be bigger than I expected (it is a large tag) but I was able to use it...

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product just no right color match, January 13, 2014
This was bought to match the Vecchio Brown leather duffel i purchased. However this one does not actually match. its more olive brown. However quality is great

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these luggage tags, January 6, 2014
This are very nice luggage tags that match the vecchio floto luggage very well. I have ordered four of these and have no complaints whatsoever. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Match!, December 16, 2013
Simple & Sweet! I purchased this item as an add on to an Italian brown leather weekender travel bag. I was worried this tag wouldn't match-up or look as quality but it does!! Great item for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great well made, September 8, 2013
This review is from: Floto Leather Luggage Tag (Apparel)
A bit overpriced in my opinion but looks great and does the job. Put it on my laptop bag handle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tag, matches my brown floto bag, July 13, 2013
As described, made of good material and matches other floto items. I have the brown floto trastavere bag and it looks good with this

Floto Leather Luggage Tag