Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on January 26, 2014
While the quality is good - and it exactly matches my Floto bag - it's really over priced for what it is - a simple leather luggage tag.

Unfortunately I could not find something that matched the bag - and I didn't want to ruin the look of my bag with some cheap plastic tag, so...
on December 13, 2012
I bought this to put on the Floto leather, vecchio brown tote that I had purchased previously. I was using a plastic ID that was lying about the house. This matches beautifully and compliments the tote far better than the plastic tag.
on April 10, 2014
Perhaps I'm looking at this tag to hard or bad luck but whatever a tag for this price I expected top notch work..the actually bag has better quality so I hesitate to tarnish that image with this tag...but if this brands wants to grow, strive they need to practice quality control and if they can't accomplish it at this price point..they may gain an unwanted reputation.

Not bad I just expect a more premium product!
on December 16, 2013
Simple & Sweet! I purchased this item as an add on to an Italian brown leather weekender travel bag. I was worried this tag wouldn't match-up or look as quality but it does!! Great item for the price.
on December 21, 2014
Very dissapointed in the luggage tag. The case that I purchased was lovely. Well made etc., but the tag is unevenly stitched and doesn't enclose the address pocket correctly. Very poorly made.
on January 6, 2014
This are very nice luggage tags that match the vecchio floto luggage very well. I have ordered four of these and have no complaints whatsoever. I would recommend this product.
on December 21, 2014
Nice item if you can get one that is made correctly. Had to send a few back because clear plastic business card cover was cut short. Also, there is NO address card included.
on February 20, 2014
This is a very nice tag, but it is just a tag made of very high quality leather. It turned out to be bigger than I expected (it is a large tag) but I was able to use it...
on January 13, 2014
This was bought to match the Vecchio Brown leather duffel i purchased. However this one does not actually match. its more olive brown. However quality is great
on August 29, 2014
This is a nicely made real leather luggage tag at a very reasonable price. It has a flap to cover your personal information, installs easily, and looks good.