Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on January 26, 2014
While the quality is good - and it exactly matches my Floto bag - it's really over priced for what it is - a simple leather luggage tag.

Unfortunately I could not find something that matched the bag - and I didn't want to ruin the look of my bag with some cheap plastic tag, so...
on December 13, 2012
I bought this to put on the Floto leather, vecchio brown tote that I had purchased previously. I was using a plastic ID that was lying about the house. This matches beautifully and compliments the tote far better than the plastic tag.
on December 16, 2013
Simple & Sweet! I purchased this item as an add on to an Italian brown leather weekender travel bag. I was worried this tag wouldn't match-up or look as quality but it does!! Great item for the price.
on January 6, 2014
This are very nice luggage tags that match the vecchio floto luggage very well. I have ordered four of these and have no complaints whatsoever. I would recommend this product.
on January 13, 2014
This was bought to match the Vecchio Brown leather duffel i purchased. However this one does not actually match. its more olive brown. However quality is great
on July 13, 2013
As described, made of good material and matches other floto items. I have the brown floto trastavere bag and it looks good with this
on September 8, 2013
A bit overpriced in my opinion but looks great and does the job. Put it on my laptop bag handle
on December 21, 2014
Nice item if you can get one that is made correctly. Had to send a few back because clear plastic business card cover was cut short. Also, there is NO address card included.
on August 29, 2014
This is a nicely made real leather luggage tag at a very reasonable price. It has a flap to cover your personal information, installs easily, and looks good.
on February 20, 2014
This is a very nice tag, but it is just a tag made of very high quality leather. It turned out to be bigger than I expected (it is a large tag) but I was able to use it...