5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Quality
When I was looking for a duffle bag I was very concerned about the quality of the bag and how well it was made, as well as the price. I was completely amazed at the quality of this floto bag. It was clear that the stitching was very well done, and the leather is very nice. It is made to last for a very long time. I was more than pleased. It's a steal at this price!
Published on September 3, 2009 by sla712

2.0 out of 5 stars Leather on bag is nice... rivets/strap NOT
I wanted to help potential customers so I'm taking the time to write a review.

The leather on the actual bag is very nice. It's a soft buttery calfskin but I'm a little thrown off by how blindingly shiny it is. It's not a matte look like in the photos.

Published on August 7, 2012 by Michael Yoon

2.0 out of 5 stars Leather on bag is nice... rivets/strap NOT, August 7, 2012
I wanted to help potential customers so I'm taking the time to write a review.

The strap is awful... the shoulder pad on the strap is a small piece of tough leather which hurts your shoulders. The strap band itself is very thin and has a cheap feeling to it.

The metal rivets holding the handles together are of cheap hardware.

All in all, you're paying for the body of the bag. The stainless steel hardware is cheap so I don't expect it to last very long (though they say it's covered by a life-time warranty). The stitching is pretty good. The strap is what makes this a $200+ bag rather than a $300+. If you're already spending close to $300 I'd advise looking at a Jack Spade.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Quality, September 3, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Bag!, October 16, 2011
I bought this for a two week business trip to Europe. It's really a beautiful bag and holds a ton. I was in eleven different hotels, twelve planes, trains and everything in between - and the bag went through the paces splendidly. I would definitely purchase a Floto bag again. Amazon's prices are the best out there for this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars An unusually well-priced leather duffel bag - head turning., January 3, 2011
This review is from: Floto Luggage Milano Duffle Bag (Apparel)
Ordered the Milano in Vechio Brown, to give as a gift. I was nervous because the pictures of that color are pretty poor quality (perhaps it doesn't photograph well?). I received the bag and was thrilled. It was a very successful christmas present for someone with very very high standards, and it has been receving constant praise/comments from others ever since. This bag is far more unique than the cookie cutter stuff you get at Coach, etc., as it really looks handmade (in a good way) and Italian (in a good way). The stitching is all perfect, the leather is a beautiful color, and i think it will take on a beautiful patina and only get nicer with age. I would easily expect to pay double in a bricks and mortar store. Really nicely done, down to the hardware. The weakest part of the bag is the strap, which is actually much nicer than the straps you get with most leather duffels (it is matching, and adjustable, with nice hardwer). when i say "weakest" this is purely relative. I prefer something a little wider (again, it is still attractive though). Floto offers an aftermarket leathers strap to go with their bags, online. i will order that, along with matching luggage tags. the bag itself is worth the extras (though they aren't necessary).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent carry on bag, April 25, 2010
I actually upgraded to the Tuscany Leather bag but my son bought two of these. We love them all. Well crafted, fine leather. Excellent packaging and customer service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made. Strong odor., June 20, 2013
Jace (Orange County, CA – USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Floto Luggage Milano Duffle Bag (Apparel)
Very well made bag w/great leather. Seems like it will stand the test of time. Speaking of time, it'll take some to get this funky dye-odor out of the bag. I'd suggest airing it out for a few days prior to use. That is, unless you dig the smell of ripe dyed leather. Nummy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag, July 16, 2012
This is the perfect bag for a weekend/5-day getaway. it has plenty of room to store clothes + shoes + whatever else you need to bring. it is also very durable and the Vecchio Brown color is very classy. The only downside is the strap, which is quite small. I've already taken this bag on several trips, and it hasnt let me down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Durable, looks great, August 23, 2012
This review is from: Floto Luggage Milano Duffle Bag (Apparel)
Love this bag. It's much better value than some of the other leather duffels out there.

Highlights: Super durable leather. It looks fantastic. Very spacious.

Downsides: My only complaint is that the long shoulder strap broke after about 2 months (the metal connector snapped, not the leather).

4.0 out of 5 stars Initial impression: great weekender bag, January 4, 2014
Purchased this for my bf as a gift, as he travels quite a bit and needs a travel bag for short trips.
Holds all the essentials and more. Build is sturdy and the leather is good quality, albeit the dye job has a bit of variation, but that's not a big deal.

Slight criticisms:
-Had to snip off a few loose threads
-The colour was a bit lighter than what the pictures show

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Floto!, January 2, 2014
I got the Milano in Olive Brown and all i can say is WOW. It looks stunning. I can't get through the airport without someone complementing it (rare for us men). My only complaint is that some of my friends now make fun of me for looking "European." :)

As for some of the reviews talking about the smell, I did not experience that. My bag smelled like leather. No air out necessary.

Floto Luggage Milano Duffle Bag