Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Price:$218.13 - $298.95

on April 26, 2012
This is my third Floto luggage item. My bag arrived free of defects in original packaging. the leather smell is natural of real leather. the smell went away as described in the care instructions enclosed with the bag. The hardware is of very high quality. The shoulder strap is a bit narrow, but that is a matter of individual taste. The white stiching gives the bag a special character, individual taste again. Overall, this is an excellent bag as expected from a highly reputable manufacturer.
on January 26, 2016
This is a beautiful bag. Work in the IT industry as an Executive and I travel a lot. The shine quickly came off the back and in no time was showing wear and tear. One of the clasps broke after 5 months of use and the bag went in the corner. At this price, I was hoping for something more durable.
on January 26, 2013
The bag is just the right size and it has that iconic leather scent and I am glad there is no leftover tanning oil smell to it like some of the customers here had mentioned. Other then that the construction of the bag is pretty durable and can be use for a long time to come. Other then that I am not sure of the leather is treated or not so I will not be using it when it is raining for sure just to keep it pristine.
on April 16, 2013
I needed something smaller that would fit better in planes. This is perfect. Small (but with enough pockets), great looking and the quality is FABULOUS!!
Nice job Floto!
Those Italian cows make a great bag.
on April 25, 2012
Just received one of these beautiful bags as a gift (in brown leather). It looks fabulous, is fashionably small as a messenger bag. Would love it if not for an overpowering smell that is nothing like leather, more like cat urine. Have written the manufacturer to ask for an explanation and a fix. I found another reviewer had a similar problem with another Floto bag, so I wonder what causes it!
on August 20, 2014
I love the bag in general, but one of the twists in the front snapped off after about 16 months. (The little metal, silver in color twist clasp.) I would expect that to be more durable, especially since this is very gently used--home to office, nothing especially stressful. Also some stitching is starting to come out. Unfortunately, now the trick is to find someone that can repair it.
on March 11, 2016
Excellent bag, however, it will not fit a laptop computer that is 15.6 inches. The strap is a bit narrow, but will do. The smell went away within 2 weeks and it is a really beautiful and sturdy bag, I recommend it highly.
on June 20, 2016
Very smart-looking high-quality, shiny, smooth calfskin. Get compliments on it all the time. Easily fits my 15.4" laptop, and because of the messenger bag design, my wallet, headset, charger, keys, a book...etc. The laptop pocket has no protective cushioning, but hey -- I'm careful. Never mind the laptop -- I don't want to mess up this beautiful bag!
on May 14, 2015
Used for more than a year. The leather is still great and shine.
on November 2, 2013
The smell is terrible .... it hasn't gone away after being put it outside for three weeks! The shoulder strap is too narrow. I like the bag's size and design and really don't like the smell!!