5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this for my trip to Europe
I really enjoyed this for my trip to Europe. Fit all of my small personal items and tucked perfectly into my luggage
Published 2 months ago by E. Naber

3.0 out of 5 stars Little too red
Published on August 15, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Little too red, August 15, 2012
As I do a fair amount of short trip traveling, my wife ordered this and the accompanying travel bag for me as a nice looking travel bag. The construction was nice and the size was right, however, it was much more red/rosy than what the picture portrays. I liked the leather aspect of the bag and got the accompanying larger bag with it, but they all had to go back due to the color. Note that this is just a guys opinion and could be completely due to taste so please take it with that in mind.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, December 18, 2012
Not a bad product. However, if it gets wet the dye comes out. I don't like that on my counters.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this for my trip to Europe, November 12, 2014
E. Naber (Cincinnati, Oh) - See all my reviews