Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on March 12, 2012
Forget the straps that come with Floto luggage; This is a must have for anyone spending the $$ for Floto quality luggage. If anything the reason that this is only getting 4 stars is because this strap should be the one included with ALL THEIR PRODUCTS!
on February 7, 2014
I bought this as a late stocking stuffer to go with my son's new Floto messenger bag, hoping that Floto would have addressed the known defective clasp issue. Unfortunately it appears that they have yet to do so. Aside from the clasp, which although it looks sturdy broke in less than a month, the strap appears well made and matches his bag beautifully. My son tells me it was also noticeably more comfortable. Had I not seen Floto's willingness to stand behind their product on previous reviews I would not have taken the risk on this. However, I am currently searching for snap clasps with 2" eyes (not an easy find, at least for me) so that we can have it properly repaired to last. Unless Floto can assure me that they have begun using better quality clasps the risk of having his laptop, tablet, etc. damaged when the clasp breaks isn't worth it for me to return it for another. I would recommend figuring in repair or return postage costs when considering this purchase.
on November 10, 2012
There are good things and bad things about this strap. First, the materials are excellent and the strap design is a big improvement on the original strap.

The bad thing is, the metal knob holding the buckle on is too small on my strap, so the buckle comes apart (the knob just slips out through the hole in the buckle) during use. I've had to take a metal wire and try to wrap it through the hole in order to make the product usable. Because of that, I recommend against this product unless the problem is fixed. Otherwise, my Floto bag is excellent-- just not this strap.