Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

on March 25, 2014
I bought this to use with my GoPro Hero 3. This product would suggest that it can be used with the GoPro since the tripod mount for the GoPro is included which is a nice touch. However when fully extended the pole will flex even if you are completely static. To add to how unusable it is, the individual joints do not lock so they will rotate at the axis. All this happened with minimal movement in my study room while testing it. I can't imagine this would be useful on the ski slopes or during any type of activity that involves more than walking. The GoPro is obviously an action cam, so this pole will obviously not work. I was in a pinch for a snowboard trip next morning so I went to my hardware store and bought a PVC pipe for two bucks, added tennis grip tape, and attached my handlebar mount. This worked surprisingly well even though it I prob got a few weird looks. Whatever, I let my shredding do the talking.

However, it might work with a small point and shoot camera at a stand still.

I am returning this.
on January 6, 2014
So far a used it for a couple of times, it seems sturdy enough to hold the go pro+case, the only reason why I did not give it a 5 star is because the end attachment seems to get loose after some use, I had to tighten the screws a couple of times to keep it sturdy. In a few more weeks I will come back and revise this review
on February 4, 2014
I have used it a few times under the water. It hasn't rust. It's very sturdy. Definitely worth the price.
on January 9, 2015
The piece that holds the GoPro does not screw in well no matter how many times you screw it (it hits a point where it just spins in place). This means we have to be really careful when holding it out or the camera will swing upside-down on the stick. You get what you pay for. We got this to try out having a selfie pole and found that we do love it. Better to invest in a higher quality one rather than wasting money on this one and having to replace it.
on April 8, 2014
I spent some time searching these on Amazon, also looked at the ones my friends are using for their GoPro cameras. There is no question as far as I am concerned that at this price, this is the best hand-help GoPro extension for weight, sturdiness, and length both when collapsed (carry-ability) and extended (functionality/weight). There are definitely more rugged versions available, but the price points are much higher. The only improvement I made was to build up the grip with sports grip tape, the grip was skinny for my hands.
on June 3, 2014
I'm not sure if I just didn't look into the water use, but I live in Hawaii and used it for snorkeling once. I dried it off and it collapsed and expanded again. Worked when I went on a hike after that. Cool pics can be taken for sure! After my second use in the water, it rusted out very easily and I threw it away. Spend the money to get a waterproof one!

For dry users -
It works great! is expands just fine, its easy to attach and remove camera.
on January 9, 2014
As advertised, wand, gopro tri pod attachment and card reader. Works great. Stronger than expected which is good. No complaints at all. Would buy again.
on July 1, 2014
I use a gopro hero 1 and its a little heavy so it always slides upsides down but if you put some tape on it it works fine. besides all that it work perfect. The little usb doesnt work at all with my HP windows laptop though. it is worth the price.
on August 23, 2014
Don't get it! I know it's a good buy for most people. But I wouldn't risk it. I bought it for my boyfriend's birthday and we couldn't even use it once. It's not strong and durable. The gopro isn't held upright and turns over right away. Not worth it!
on May 27, 2014
Perfect, as shown in the picture. It worked perfectly. 100% recommended Really functional and usefull the pen drive to donwload pictures into the computer faster.