5.0 out of 5 stars Great lens, February 2, 2014
This review is from: Floureon® Glass Lens Kit Cover Lens Waterproof Housing Case for GoPro HD Hero 1 2 (Electronics)
This is a simple fix for anyone who has GoPro Hero HD that needs a new lens cover. Just take the existing screws out and take the lens off an replace with this one. Works just fine an there is nothing to it. The rubber grommet that comes with it is just a seal that goes on first an then the lens. Keeps the water out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement lens, August 25, 2014
I'm a classroom teacher and I've used my Gopro for school projects with the kids on several occasions. A few years ago the lens got scratched and it cost about $15 to replace. This time when was again scratched I was excited to see an identical product for half the price. This lens is a high quality replacement. I would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit with everything I needed, July 8, 2014
Perfect fit with everything I needed

5.0 out of 5 stars On time and right fix, April 17, 2014
After my GoPro did a face plant on the driveway, I had to replace the lens for the protective case. This was a quick and easy solution to replace and get rid of the scratches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like it's supposed to., March 6, 2014
I replaced my lense because the old one got scratched. The new lens is just like the old one but withought the scratches. Works as good as I expected I put some weights in the waterproof case and then put the case in a bucket of water and left it in over night. The next morning it was dry as a bone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality - Good seal, August 27, 2014
Simple to install, BUT I had to do it under the magnifier, since the screws are not much larger than eyeglass screws! I did the job when I had a big ol' scratch down the center of my waterproof housing lens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great replacing scratched lenses, September 17, 2014
A cheap fix to scratched lenses on your GoPro waterproof case, a constant problem. Easy to replace. Get two!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed., August 28, 2014
Great price, and came with an extra gasket. Best of all, my videos don't have blurry spots anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 28, 2014
Fit like a glove. Great to finally be getting clear images through the case again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 5, 2014
Came quickly and works the same as before I scratched my lens. Can't complain.