5.0 out of 5 stars It fits it Ssshhworks for me :)
It worked on my ASUS laptop...
im a happy camper :)
Thats all that matters because i finally get to get back online to write this review :)
Published 12 months ago by David

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked ok for the first 3 months. Now won't take a charge.
Published 22 months ago by Marcus P.

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked ok for the first 3 months. Now won't take a charge., January 29, 2013
This review is from: Floureon Replacement ASUS A32-K53 Battery 10.8V 5200mAh Black (Electronics)
I bought this for my Asus Laptop A53E. A)the battery did not fit flush like the original did. Takes a little more maneuvering to get it in but it still managed to fit fine. B) It worked as expected just like a regular laptop battery is supposed to. It gave me a full charge worth about 5 and a half hours so that was great. It worked perfectly with no problems from full 100% down to being fully drained. C) I bought this in 11/16/12 and now on 1/29/13 it is not taking a charge suddenly. I use this laptop everyday for a good 8 hours a day. I recognize this is somewhat of a lot of stress to put on a battery but when I work near an outlet I charge the battery and then take it out and use the adapter to power my laptop most of the time I'm around a outlet. This is disappointing since the original battery lasted 16 months before it stopped giving me full capabilities. This one I bought to replace it is now not charging at all. I tried calibrating it and doing every other trick in the book but still no go. Won't buy another from these guys.

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits it Ssshhworks for me :), November 30, 2013
It worked on my ASUS laptop...
im a happy camper :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, Great Product, November 14, 2013
The battery was exactly as my original -- it fit flush in my laptop, whereas some of my fellow students' replacement batteries were bulky and stuck up a bit higher than their originals. The charge on it is exactly as my original also. I love this product, and would recommend it to anyone. The price was right, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
Works great

4.0 out of 5 stars ASUS A32-K53 Battery 10.8V 5200mAh, May 27, 2014
Battery isn't bad at all, but It doesn't hold as long a charge as advertised. The battery I have lasts just over 2 hrs but that is a huge improvement compared to my dead battery which jumps from a full charge to 5% after 5 minutes. All in all I am satisfied and would recommend the battery to anyone that has a dead one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective, March 6, 2014
Won't hold a charge. I've tried this on both the laptop and a separate battery charger and it won't charge past a quarter full. It strikes me that I may have gotten a defective one but I got hit with the flu so I haven't looked into replacing it and now it's too late. That part is entirely my fault. The shipping was quick but the product is defective.

5.0 out of 5 stars The battery works perfectly, January 1, 2014
I needed a battery and take this one was a good choice. It gives me 4 hours full charged, its well recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Fit, September 10, 2013
The battery was just a millimeter too long, but that was enough that it wouldn't fit. No matter how much we tried to squeeze it in, it just wouldn't budge. In the end that made it impossible to use.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought this agianst my better judgetment. I ended up putting down the money ..., October 10, 2014
Would not charge in laptop, got 5min before computer died after charging for over 24 hours. Bought this agianst my better judgetment.
I ended up putting down the money for the OEM battery also on Amazon, everything is fine now.

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Battery for K53, July 18, 2014
Bought as a replacement for k53 the battery fits in great. But its hand to lock the battery in. the lock will not shut all the way to hold the battery in.