Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on April 3, 2012
Radio show with a semi annoying woman talking, good ideas and advice but delivered with a lot of ads to visit her website and similar. Only about five minutes of "flowdreaming" after almost an hour of rambleing. If I had actually paid for this I probably would be upset. Would be good for someone looking for an online community in self help, but not a good app.
on February 23, 2012
I have listened to Summer McStravick's flowdreaming programs for years. She is simply amazing and flowdreaming is an incredible tool to work with the energies in your life. I was beyond excited to see this app! I downloaded it to my iphone and my Kindle Fire. It works beautifully on both devices. I love that it automatically downloads new episodes. You can star your favorite episodes to find quickly and it saves the place you last left off listening. You can do a topic search to find episodes you want to listen to (i.e. friends, creativity, love, etc.) I am thrilled with this app and highly recommend it.
This free app opens the door to lots of information, presented in a soothing and entertaining manner. This is just the ticket for something to listen to while resting or getting ready to start your day. Lot of different spiritual topics, perfect for anyone who is devoted to the LOA and always craves additional discussion!
on January 29, 2013
In Flowdreaming I have been able to put an exclamation point on my intentions and look forward towards an empowered future. I have been manifesting throughout my life but can now focus those efforts in a way that works much better for a mind that never shuts down. I am a premium subscriber and love listening to the archives. I revisit them often. Thank you Summer for the clarity, the humanity and understanding that we are not all wired for meditation to develop our greater selves.
on March 15, 2015
I really like Summer McStravick and the great journeys she takes you on. She covers almost everything from jobs, relationships, self help, and much more. You can always find a feel good flowdream for whatever your mood.
on April 9, 2015
I downloaded this app, listened, went to her website, read some more, made a purchase, then read the app reviews. I understand the low ratings, as I do also find the speaker could get quicker to her point or be a bit more streamlined. However, I do really enjoy the information and find that it really resonated with me. I'm not new to personal development programs, so I found this program to be the right thing at the right time for me. I'm doing her prosperity challenge (purchased from website), and it, at the very least, has helped me to be aware of where I stop myself with negative internal talk and fear. These all we've all heard of before and kind of just dismiss, but I can attest to really becoming aware of my mindset. In 2 weeks I'll write a review of the prosperity challenge. So far my assessment is, it works if you really work it.

PS,
There is free stuff on her site that is sufficient to learn the program.
on May 28, 2015
I've been aware of Summer's work for several years and always get so much out of it. If you just want flowdream tracks, visit her website to download those. This app gives you access to her radio program in which Summer expounds upon a topic and explains how FD can be utilized in various situations as well as taking live callers (I have been one) where she utilizes this technique and her intuitive empathic ability to help us out. It's very informative and uplifting to listen to, and while I'm not always bowled over with insights, I often am able to see a different approach and simply feel better. The app itself functions intuitively and I've never had any glitches. Summer is so positive, I hope more people become aware of her program.
on January 5, 2013
This is a really nice app that lets you listen to the Flowdreaming episodes at your convenience. It's a super value at "FREE" -- you definitely can't beat that. Although I'm quite sure a goal is to sell you Flowdreaming products, there are no overt sales pitches at all. There are some commercial breaks offering products, but they're low-key. What you get is a great collection of Flowdreaming episodes right at your fingertips to listen to whenever you want.
on July 11, 2013
Offers some good radio stations, but not all of them stream well to my Kindle Fire HD. The few I did manage to listen to were good high quality relaxation and meditation type radio stations. It is handy to have these kinds of radio stations listed in one place. It is simple to use and reasonably priced. If you don't get impatient or irritated with the bad streaming stations on here then it would make a good app for you. The music is great for meditation and relaxation.
on May 10, 2012
When I got this app, I was thinking it would be another meditation app. Boy,was I ever wrong! Flowdreaming is not meditation...it's BETTER! It is active manifestation instead of passive. It is daydreaming with a purpose. This app is the archive of Summer's groundbreaking radio show which teaches flowdreaming. The positive messages in the show are very uplifting and life changing. And it's FREE! How often do you get something that works for free? This does! Each show has a free flowdream. Try it! You've nothing to loose but negativity.