5.0 out of 5 stars Super "How To" DVD

3.0 out of 5 stars Flower arragement on a base with water
Published on June 8, 2011 by Ivelisse Ortega

5.0 out of 5 stars Super "How To" DVD, March 20, 2008
This review is from: Flower Arranging for Beginners (DVD)
This DVD is easy to follow and shows how to make great flower arrangements. I used this DVD before my holiday party to do flowers for the buffet and coffee tables and several people asked which florist did the flowers. I proudly said "I did!" Very cool - that's never happened before. The DVD teaches how to make a simple one-flower creations up to sophisticated designs you'd see in a fancy hotel. The instructors are great - they explain very clearly what to do, and why, and they lead you through easily making each arrangement. I never thought I could make such great looking flower arrangements! The DVD is a great reference, too, I use it at lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stress Reliever, July 2, 2008
This review is from: Flower Arranging for Beginners (DVD)
I work in a very stressful environment and I was looking for something to help me relax and get my mind off my work. How perfect was this video not only to introduce me to a great new hobby but to help me slow down and, literally, stop and smell the roses! I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Way To Learn Flower Arranging, July 5, 2008
This review is from: Flower Arranging for Beginners (DVD)
This DVD is a wonderful way to learn how to make flower arrangements. I received it as a gift with a bouquet of flowers and was so pleased with what I was able to create by just following the DVD instructions. The instructors are very good and take you step by step through making several kinds of arrangements. I was amazed I could take a bunch of flowers and turn them into vases that looked so good. I have used the DVD several times and I am really enjoying it. I highly recommend it for anyone who has ever looked at a bunch of flowers at the supermarket and wondered how to turn them into an pretty professional looking arrangement.

3.0 out of 5 stars Flower arragement on a base with water, June 8, 2011
Ivelisse Ortega (Kissimmee, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flower Arranging for Beginners (DVD)
This video gives a lot of information on how to make a free style flower arrangement in different bases with water. There is only one arrangement done with roses that covers the use of an oasis the style & design is more structure in the traditional flower arrangement designs. To me it was a disappointment because I was expecting instruction in more of the traditional designs used in flower arrangements by florist in any flower shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flowers for the day ..., September 21, 2013
This review is from: Flower Arranging for Beginners (DVD)
I loved it I learned alot from Flower Arranging for beginners now Im able to create a nice vase for anywhere or anytime .

5.0 out of 5 stars Jumped in !, August 17, 2009
mt helix design (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flower Arranging for Beginners (DVD)
They got me arranging right away. I've always wanted to work with flowers but never had the chance and decided I'm going to try it on my own. It's fun! I can totally do this. The DVD is great. They tell you what you need to know and it doesn't take forever. They're funny too. If I lived in Boston I'd definitely go to her class.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best Birthday gift I 've ever got!, July 9, 2009
Excellent instructions!
I and my sister had a grate time creating our own flower arrangements, using this DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective for beginner training, January 26, 2009
mkcthc (Memphis, TN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flower Arranging for Beginners (DVD)
As a novice in arranging flowers, I picked up several tips from this DVD. I'm not aware of a similar DVD that gives more information to beginners.

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected More, December 7, 2008
This review is from: Flower Arranging for Beginners (DVD)
Wish all the arrangements were done to completion. The rose arrangement was the most informative of the entire video. Don't think it was worth the cost.

3.0 out of 5 stars flower arranging for beginners, July 22, 2008
This review is from: Flower Arranging for Beginners (DVD)
It was a very basic video on Flower arranging good for the beginner but very limited.

Flower Arranging for Beginners