The New Outer Limits 3 Seasons 2001
Amazon Instant Video
1. Replica A man clones his near-dead wife only to discover that she has awoken from her coma and he now has two wives. Starring Sherilyn Fenn, Peter Outerbridge, Garwin Sanford and Kwesi Ameyaw.
2. Decompression A presidential candidate is visited by time traveler to tell him that he needs to escape impending death to change the course of history. Starring Bruce Boxleitner, Michael Riley, C.C.H. Pounder, Suzy Joachim, Michael Tomlinson, Ken Tremblett and Dale Wilson.
3. Glitch Tom and Wendy seem like the perfect happy couple, but Tom is afflicted by nightmares of being trapped in a burning building with a crying baby. However, they are not dreams, but implanted memories?Tom is actually an android designed for rescuing humans from…
4. Family Values A man gets a robot so that he can spend more time at work, but loses his place as head of the household. Starring Tom Arnold, Catherine Mary Stewart, Kimberley Warnat, Giacomo Baessato and Gerard Plunket.
5. Deja Vu During tests to open a wormhole, a scientist is caught in a time loop and he suspects sabotage. Starring Kevin Nealon, Ronny Cox, Terri Hawkes, Jennifer Copping and David Lewis.
6. The Light Brigade On a desperate mission, a young cadet learns the difference between heroic ideals and the bitter realities of war. Exposed to fatal doses of radiation when their fleet is wiped out by aliens, they fight illness and death to launch a pre-emptive strike.…
7. Revival Tent revivalist finds faith as he battles an evil alient masquerading as divine power. Starring Gary Busey, Peter Stebbings, Nicole Eggert and Margot Kidder.
8. Flower Child A beautiful, irresistible woman is really an alien flower that seduces men in order to feed and reproduce ... with deadly consequences. Starring Jeremy London, Rebecca Reichert, Jud Taylor, Kavan Smith, Ken Tremblett, James Crescenzo, and Christina…
9. Patient Zero A man travels to the past to kill a girl who is about to infect the world with a deadly virus that will eventually wipe out billions. Starring Michael Rooker, Tanya Allan, David Cubitt and Patrick McManus.
10. Free Spirit An experiment is terminated, resulting in the deaths of six subjects and spawning a murderous entity that seeks revenge on the team of scientists responsible for the outcome. Starring Dina Meyer, Colin Ferguson, Barbara Tyson, Ty Olsson, Ronald Selmour, and…
11. Zig Zag An anarchist threatens to blow up the central computers that control the world when his government-implanted identity chip malfunctions and identifies him as someone else. Starring Frank Whaley, Leslie Hope, John Amos, David McNally, J.R. Bourne and Vincent…
12. Living Hell Ben Kohler's life is saved after having an experimental chip implanted in his brain, but when he starts seeing and experiencing violent images, it becomes clear something is desperately wrong. Starring Sam Robards, Elizabeth Pena and Stephen Shellen.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Fantasy, Drama, Mystery, Horror|
|Starring||Jeremy London, Rebecca Reichert|
|Supporting actors||Jud Tylor, Kavan Smith, Ken Tremblett, James Crescenzo, Christina Jastrzembska, Kevin Conway|
|Producers||Steve Aspis, Brent-Karl Clackson, Pen Densham, Matthew Hastings, Richard Barton Lewis, Diane Panozzo, Gordon Smith, Mark Stern, John Watson|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This series always stimulated me because of the "what if" possibilities within the show. of what could happen if we are given the technical ability to acheive great dreams.Published 21 months ago by spook0987
The Outer Limits introduces us to plots related to technology that could happen. Space travel, research, genetics, medicine, robotics, and such... Read morePublished 21 months ago by Alex C. Cullison