5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet baby accessory
My 8 month old doesn't like hats or headbands, but this one has a wide band and is just the right size so it doesn't fit too tightly. Also, the rose is soft and the back side lays flat so it doesn't cause irritation to her sensitive skin as some "clips" or other harder plastic items do. I really like this product and would recommend it.
Published on April 1, 2011 by Number12

3.0 out of 5 stars A little loose
Almost too big, but cute and happily does not leave marks or bumps on our darling-three-month-old's head. [We do think her head is on the small side for her age].
Published 5 months ago by Kat

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet baby accessory, April 1, 2011
This review is from: Baby Flower Headband for Infant, Baby, Toddler. Ribbon Rose. (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, August 2, 2011
I am very pleased with the product. I was afraid it would be too tight for my 9 months old baby but it fits perfectly and doesn't leave a mark on her head. The material is soft and it looks very pretty on her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable flower headband!, July 10, 2011
It was such a challenge for me to find a flower headband in orange at this time of year, so my search turned to Amazon. When I came across this headband, it was just what I was looking for. It's difficult to determine the quality from just a photo, but it was so perfect that I took a chance on it. I'm so glad I did! The quality was so impressive; very well made and not a single thread out of place. And the color was just perfect to go with the outfit I had purchased it for. The photo really does show the exact color, so I would recommend this headband if you need something very specific too. I would highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a well-crafted headband. Thank you!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Treasure, September 13, 2012
Joanne E Ross (Cumberland, MD, US) - See all my reviews
The adorable roses are the finishing touch for your little one. Excellent quality materials and construction. A color is available for any outfit. Not a shabby mass produced item. Roses are such high quality, you'd expect thorns, fortunately they can't be found!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and worth the money, September 11, 2012
I purchased this headband to go with my daughters birthday dress, but after seeing how it fits, will definately be using it more than just her birthday. The band is stretchy so it fits my daughters head perfect and without being annoying, it isn't too tight or too loose, its perfect! Worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite!, July 22, 2012
I'm a bit obsessed with baby headbands for my 7 month old, so I've got quite a few! I ordered this rose one in apple green because my little girl "needed" a green headband. It has become my favorite. The color is great, the flower size is perfect, and it fits her very well. Definitely a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful flower headband, November 16, 2013
M. Jenkins "educator" (Phoenix, Arizona United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this flower headband to accessorize my granddaughter's Christmas dress. It is the perfect color red and the flower looks just like it did online. The headband is soft and even fits small infant heads without leaving a mark.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous in red and perfect for Christmas outfits, November 3, 2013
We bought the red headband and it is perfect for Christmas. It is an absolutely gorgeous color and looks so rich. It also looked great on my daughter. The band is wide and soft so it doesn't irritate her and she kept it on. I would highly recommend it for the holidays!

4.0 out of 5 stars It looks Great !!, October 22, 2013
I bought this for my 4 month daughter, I thought it won't be so visible on her head as she had more hair but with green leave contrast it looks great on her..I loved it !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Headband, August 9, 2013
I love this headband and the color is so vibrant. It looks so cute with so many colors. I have several colors of headbands and this one stands out best.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›