Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on April 1, 2011
My 8 month old doesn't like hats or headbands, but this one has a wide band and is just the right size so it doesn't fit too tightly. Also, the rose is soft and the back side lays flat so it doesn't cause irritation to her sensitive skin as some "clips" or other harder plastic items do. I really like this product and would recommend it.
on September 11, 2012
I purchased this headband to go with my daughters birthday dress, but after seeing how it fits, will definately be using it more than just her birthday. The band is stretchy so it fits my daughters head perfect and without being annoying, it isn't too tight or too loose, its perfect! Worth it!
on April 24, 2015
LOVE THIS HEADBAND! It doesnt leave red marks on my daughter's head at all, the colors are even more vibrant in person and it doesnt stick out super far as some embellished headbands can. Will definitely be buying in more colors!
on July 10, 2011
It was such a challenge for me to find a flower headband in orange at this time of year, so my search turned to Amazon. When I came across this headband, it was just what I was looking for. It's difficult to determine the quality from just a photo, but it was so perfect that I took a chance on it. I'm so glad I did! The quality was so impressive; very well made and not a single thread out of place. And the color was just perfect to go with the outfit I had purchased it for. The photo really does show the exact color, so I would recommend this headband if you need something very specific too. I would highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a well-crafted headband. Thank you!!
on March 31, 2016
Nice and pretty. I used this in an odd manner, I had a ceramic planter that sat on little feet and wanted to out it on a pedestal. It looked off so I got this to put around the bottom. I know weird but it worked like a charm!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 14, 2012
I bought this for my seven month old because regular headbands can be scratchy and tight. This one is smooth and not too snug. No red marks when I took it off and she didn't pull it off early, I'm assuming because it didn't bother her. It is sooo pretty! I got the pink one and it was exactly as pictured.
on August 2, 2011
I am very pleased with the product. I was afraid it would be too tight for my 9 months old baby but it fits perfectly and doesn't leave a mark on her head. The material is soft and it looks very pretty on her.
on November 16, 2013
I bought this flower headband to accessorize my granddaughter's Christmas dress. It is the perfect color red and the flower looks just like it did online. The headband is soft and even fits small infant heads without leaving a mark.
on July 21, 2012
I ordered this headband in white for my grandaughter. It arrived promptly and was well made,the rosette was just a bit larger than expected, but the headband was comfortable and looked adorable on the baby.
on May 6, 2011
The flower is larger (but not too large, like some of the baby satellite antennae available out there) than I thought it would be and is much much prettier. I expected to like it but I love it. Love it!