Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Domire Quartz Stylish Weave WRAP Around Leather Bracelet Lady Woman Wrist Watch
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 4, 2013
This watch is fantastic. For the price, I didn't expect a whole lot. Maybe something to get a few uses out of as a novelty piece. The quality is far beyond what I expected and looks really nice and very unique on. The face has the look of old-world. I've never seen a watch like this, and the price makes it unbeatable.

UPDATE
I still love this watch, but the closure/size may be an issue for some. The closure is with snaps instead of a buckle. This could be a problem for those with small to medium-sized wrists. I am not thin, yet the smallest snap setting is still a bit big on me. As a result, the watch turns over on my wrist so the face is on the bottom of my arm. Because it is made of soft leather, the band has stretched a little over time. This makes it even larger on my wrist. If you have thin wrists, you may be disappointed in the fit.
on July 26, 2013
I love my retro watch! I've had it a couple of months and wear it all the time. it keeps perfect time. Good quality leather band and nice detailing. I have a very small wrist so even with the band on the tightest snaps, it is just a little loose. Wouldn't really want it much tighter, though. Just wouldn't recommend it for a young girl. I plan on buying more of these leather wrap around band watches!
on October 27, 2013
Love the design of this watch, have had many compliments. It is comfortable and like that you have 2 choices for sizing. But be prepared to replace the battery right away. I wear this to work and used it for less than a week when the battery died. Disappointing.
on October 4, 2013
The watch arrived reeking of a musty, strange smell, and looks cheap and sits floppy (in a weird way) on the wrist. I should have known better considering the price. I tried to return it (I don't want another musty watch) but they insist I have to pay for shipping to CHINA. So if I can air it out, I will donate it.

Quick summary: Learn from my mistake. Inferior product. Don't Buy!
on June 27, 2014
Not only did this arrive with a dead battery (completely non-functional) but we had to "trim" the leather band to get it to snap into place! Terrible quality, even for a very inexpensive watch.
on October 27, 2013
This is such a cute watch. I saw it and thought it would be a perfect watch to wear with my clothing. It reminded me of the 70's and I loved the 70's.
on October 19, 2013
Adorable watch !! Love the bracele-watch look and the flower is a bonus for me :) the only reason I gave it a 4 star is that the snaps on the back are too close together for the width of the leather so you have to finagle ...
on December 26, 2013
It's supposed to be a cute cheap watch, and that's exactly what it is. The shipping takes forever (it took 7 weeks for me, and that was in a low season). Dealing with the sellers was also a nuisance, since they do not provide any tracking info, and I am sure they translate their emails from Chinese into English.
The watch looks really cute and nice! it smells like burnt plastic, but I am hoping that this will go away soon (I've been leaving it to air for a week now, there's slight progress).

Overall, if you do not mind waiting till the product arrives, and are willing to accept that this is a $3 watch, which means that it's not top-notch quality, then this is a very cute watch to own.
on June 30, 2015
I absolutely love this watch - it is very pretty on my wrist. It was very inexpensive ($5.04 including shipping!), and so far, it's working perfectly (I've been wearing it daily for about 3 weeks.) The band is 8.5" long, with sizing snaps at 7.25" and 8". I ordered it May 12, and was given an estimated delivery of Jun 8 - 24 because it was shipping from overseas. I don't recall the exact date it came in, but it was definitely by the 8th. I was shocked to see it so quickly. One funny little anomaly I've noticed is that sometimes the snaps will leave little rust-colored circles on the bottom of my wrist (if I wear it on the tighter 7.25" setting), but they come right off when I wipe it with my finger. For $5, I can't complain. I plan to order more of these!
on May 9, 2014
received it broken, an inexpensive watch, price is ok i understand things can break, open , links get disconected, etc. but my problem is that is was packed broken a couple of part were missing. i doint really appreciate that the item was packed broken put into a nice buble envelope seal and then in a manila envelope ???? someone obviously knew the watch was broken and send it anyway, shame shame shame