5.0 out of 5 stars great fragrance - even for the sensitive type
I'm extremely perfume sensitive and have found Kenzo-Flower to be the only fragrance I can tolerate. I agree with all of the great reviews...I am totally in love with this product.
Published on October 13, 2009 by Jenise

2.0 out of 5 stars May not be authentic
Doesn't compare to retail purchases and even went to store and bought a bottle. There is no comparison.
This is more like a watered down fake.
Published 21 months ago by Kevin Harrison

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great fragrance - even for the sensitive type, October 13, 2009
Jenise (Odenton, MD) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever!!, November 18, 2010
I love this perfume!! It has become my signature scent. People know when I've been around. I agree with the other reviewers, you can't over do it with this wonderful scent. It is truly my all time favorite!! Not many people know about it. Men and women always stop and ask me what fragrance I'm wearing. Great for receiving compliments!! Love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 30, 2012
Love this perfume!! I've had other Kenzo perfumes in the past but it is the first time I have this one. I smelled it in a magazine and am glad I decided to finally buy it. I had mixed feelings about this purchase because other reviews say that it smells like baby powder but I liked what I smelled in the magazine and decided to buy it. I LOVE the smell and my guess is that some people didn't like it because they just don't like this type of perfumes.

To me perfumes are very personal and my personal taste varies according to the person's age, the season, the time of the day, and what will you do while you wear it... go to work, go on a date at night, go to a party, etc. I am 37 years old, like light and floral perfumes for during the day. I recommend this product to any woman who likes the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars kenzo, May 27, 2007
Debra A. Kulka "debk" (Tempe, Arizona United States) - See all my reviews
I am almost done with the second bottle I purchased over a year ago. I keep them in the fridge. I got better that 60% off from amazon and am ready to repurchase. So, I thought I would do my due diligence. I will never buy fragrance products anywhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good product, August 10, 2011
Bought this for my mom for her birthday. She previously had this same perfume but ran out so I decided to buy a replacement. I looked for it at the mall but had no luck. So I checked it out here. The perfume came in the mail about three days after I ordered it using the super saver shipping(four days before they estimated it :) so that made me really happy. I was worried that the smell of the perfume is going to be different from what she originally had. So I opened it up and compared the two scents. They are absolutely the same and the bottle also looks absolutely the same. I read some reviews on here and was really hesitant, but after reading the good ones I decided to order anyway. If you know the product and had it before buy it here with no worries. All that is left is to wrap it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new signature scent, June 3, 2009
*I heard about this scent two years ago while working CCS for Commerce Bank and after assisting a customer from New York who was the buyer for Nordstram's Fragrance she informed me to watch for this scent to come out. I since retired and then upon seeing it at Sephora on Amazon I couldn't wait to smell it. I am on my second bottle of it and it is lightweight, feminine, not overwhelming and just sexy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this fragrance, July 13, 2009
This is a beautiful fragrance. I always get compliments when I am wearing it. As usual, the price on Amazon was great, and I got it in a couple of days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, June 12, 2011
This is my favorite fragrance. Soft, gentle and fresh. Out of my price range if I purchase in a department store. Good price through Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh So Soft & Sexy!!!, January 12, 2013
I cannot stop smelling myself whenever I wear my Kenzo!!! It just smells so soft and sexy and men go crazy whenever I wear it!!! I cannot keep enough of it on hand because I wear so much of it. I try to keep the purse size on hand at all times. I received it packaged brand new but was a little disappointed it took the entire 5 days to receive it but I was just impatient not because of the seller...;)

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love it, September 14, 2009
Sara O (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
This is the best fragance ever produced. Whenever i wear it i always gets compliments from people that i work with and people that walk by me. It is such a sweet fragance to wear anytime of the day. I defintely would recommend it to every woman that loves to smell good and get compliments for it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›