5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Headband!
Published on July 11, 2011 by KEMM

1.0 out of 5 stars keep far away from babies
Published on November 15, 2012 by Cold in PA

1.0 out of 5 stars keep far away from babies, November 15, 2012
This review is from: Girls Flower Puff skinny Headbands in white, purple, pink, black, & red for baby toddler & girl by My Little Legs (Apparel)
I received this as a gift for my newborn daughter. When I opened the package I was completely overwhelmed by the smell of gasoline. (or something very similar. That's what my husband and I narrowed it down to) It is SO strong. There is no way I can put these awful things on my little one's head. Even putting that aside, assuming I got a somehow bad batch... these bows/headbands aren't worth the money. The material is gross... just overall poor poor poor quality.

Update: 11/19/12 I called My Little Legs to complain about the smell of this product. I didn't even have to describe the bows. She heard me say "smell" and she knew exactly what bows/headband I was talking about. I was told that the odor is from the dye that they use and it is completely safe and non-toxic. *insert me rolling my eyes and biting my tongue as to not geek out on the lady* Who in their right mind is going to put something like that on their baby?! The smell is nauseating at best. Safe and non-toxic my... ahem. Sorry. I could return the item - at my expense - for a refund. Not worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Headband!, July 11, 2011
I have been searching for a simple, yet dainty headband for my four month old daughter. I am not a fan of the scrunch look with the flower. These are perfect. With the variety of colors, there is a color to compliment just about every outfit. More importantly, they are not tight. For other headbands, I find myself pulling and tugging at them so they are loose on her head, but these are not tight at all. This is the best value for the price, don't think about it anymore, just buy it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, August 4, 2012
This is an awful product and if it wasn't $8, I'd be more upset I bought it. For one, they have pictures of babies wearing it and the package clearly says "not for children under 3". It is an uncomfortable elastic with a metal piece on it which I will not put on my baby. The other issue is that the glue is coming off and separating the bow from the elastic before I even took it out of the package. Complete waste of money and I will be tossing it right in te garbage.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 27, 2012
I was excited to get these for my daughter. They ARE very cute and they fit her head just fine (she's 3 months old). However, they have a metal clip attaching the flower to the headband, which leaves a mark on her head and gets stuck in her hair. I'm going to have to attach a piece of fabric to protect her head from the metal clip. Most likely I won't even use these because of the metal clip. Very disappointing. They're also made in China (which is also disappointing).

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, July 25, 2011
I ordered these for my six month old's pictures. I used the pink and purple for pictures and they were adorable. They looked perfect in the pictures, not too overwhelming, but just enough. The headband appeared to be very comfortable on her and the puff flower holds it shape well. THe package contains a good variety of colors to go with many different outfits. Price was great for the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute, April 17, 2012
The colors are beautiful! the make and finish are very nice. priced very reasonable. i had bought 1 to try out first but got a second one for my other baby as well. being a new Mom of twins, i have to learn how to find a good bargain for the two. this is definitely a fantastic deal :)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's just OK, August 21, 2011
When I got these headbands for my daughter I was really excited. They are very pretty, the colors are really vibrant and the fit is really nice. However, I did not like that they used the headbands that are closed by a little piece of metal, it gets caught in my daughter's hair (I wish they used the headbands that doesn't snag the hair). Also, the "flower" was not attached properly to the piece of fabric that is supposed to hold it in place, it unraveled the first time I used it. I had to use my glue gun to re-assemble the flower when I got home.
BOTTOM LINE: Although it's very pretty, the type of headband used and the construction of the flower left me a little disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Headbands STINK, November 29, 2012
These head bands stink! They have a terrible smell to them and even if you can get past the smell, I would never put these on my baby's head as there is a very sharp metal piece that holds the headband together that could easily cut my baby girl's head. I highly recommend buying something else!

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not like, July 6, 2012
I did not like them,they seam a lot bigger on the pictures than they really are. It's says that's for kids from 0-10 years old and on the package says it's not for children under 3 years. Can you explain it to me? I bought it for my 4 months niece and it won't fit til she is 3. Are you kidding me? I want to give it back!

2.0 out of 5 stars They are not very fashionable, March 14, 2012
They somehow made them look cute in the picture, the material looks completely different in person. It's this strange, shiny, opalescent polyester. Would be a LOT more fashionable if the puffs were made out of cotton or something.