Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 4, 2014
The socks themselves are nice good quality. Their HUF brand socks too. The one down side is is that there the wrong color. They sent me a different color to the socks that are shown in the picture. I am going to contact them about this and see what's going to happen. They came early which is a plus.
on April 16, 2014
This product is AMAZING quality, even says huf and everything on the wrapping. However, be aware that the pink is lighter than shown in the picture. It's more like a baby pink. Love the product. I will buy again! Also took only week shipping from China to California!
on May 26, 2014
I would buy this again but a different color. They came packaged nicely, they look as is in the picture. They are comfy and fit real nice for all sizes. I ordered two pair for my Husband & I. I love them.
The only thing was the stitching could be better. And they came in 2 weeks as expected.
I recommend this item to anyone who love ganja!
on April 28, 2014
i am 100% satisfied with this item! The socks are a nice material and thick. They're so comfortable. The only thing about them is that the pink is a little bit lighter than the picture, which im okay with because i like the lighter pink better anyways. I love them and definitely will buy more.
on August 19, 2014
great socks, but the color was a little bit more orange than pink which was disappointing. but they're still cute
on June 23, 2014
colors are good and they fit like expected and something you can not find just any where so they are good to go
on July 5, 2014
I've had these socks for a while and they have lasted me and they look and fit good.
on August 2, 2014