- Corrosion resistant 316 SS transducer with polyurethane or ETFE cable
- Strong cable design with maintenance free breather tube and vent filter
- Enhanced LD32 has rugged clog and damage resistant diaphragm design
- Automatic temperature compensation for accurate measurement
- Liquid level sensor for relatively clean water, light weight oil or diluted chemical.
Have one to sell?
Flowline LD31-S121 Water and Light Oil Polyurethane DeltaSpan Submersible Pressure Level Transmitter, 15 psi
|Price:||$750.00 ($750.00 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Usually ships within 2 to 4 weeks.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
2 new from $750.00
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Outside Diameter||1 inches|
|Overall Length||60.34 feet|
|System of Measurement||English|
The general purpose submersible pressure level transmitter is offered in three styles for differe... See more product details
The general purpose submersible pressure level transmitter is offered in three styles for different liquid types and provides continuous level measurement up to 46’ (14m) of water column with a 4-20 mA signal output. Select the LD31 liquid level sensor for relatively clean water, light weight oil or diluted chemical. Application examples include water wells and ponds.
There are no customer reviews yet.