5.0 out of 5 stars Sorel are the best snow boots
Published on January 2, 2011 by The Engineer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for high-arch feet
Nice boots, true to size in length and width, but but if your kid's feet need room in the arch area, these are too tight.
Published 16 months ago by N. Gerzhgorina

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorel are the best snow boots, January 2, 2011
There is not much to chose from when you want snow boots, and that's especially true for kid's boots. These ones are very well made and work perfectly like the Sorel's I have for myself. Unfortunately you have to spend quite a bit for a pair of boots your kid may use only a couple of days. But you can't get into the snow, have warm feet yourself and let your kids freeze, can you? These ones would last for 10 kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, March 1, 2010
I bought these boots for my 5 year old daughter. They are warm, comfortable, waterproof and very well designed. They are easy to get on and off. My daughter loves wearing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Sorels for Alaskan Winters & Great Price!, September 18, 2012
CD Harris (Anchorage, AK United States) - See all my reviews
Up in Alaska we have looooong winters. The kids need tough, durable boots since school's continue to have recess even in sub-zero weather. With growing children it is a yearly frustration for me to find affordable winter items. I have always had a preference for Sorels but they cost SO much in our local stores. These boots were very reasonably priced and shipped quickly up here. They are a bit big since 1/2 sizes were not available but once my son is in thick wool socks I think it will be fine. Very happy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good winter boots, April 13, 2013
Bought these for my 5 year old son for our move to the U.P. He's worn them all winter with no problems! We've been snowshoeing, skiing, hiking, and he's worn these throughout all of our winter activities with no complaints. They fit true to size, and he can put them on himself with ease.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorel kids' boots, February 23, 2011
I bought these boots for my 3 and 4 year-old boys. They have held up well and have kept their feet warm this winter in Spokane, WA. I usually hand down the items from my 4 to 3 year old, and I will definitely be able to do that next winter. I would definitely recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars SOREL KIDS BOOTS, November 5, 2010
I BOUGHT THESE FOR MY 4 YEAR OLD BOY AND MY 2 YEAR OLD GIRL. ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM. GOOD DESIGN, VERY CUTE. THE KIDS LOVE THEM, THEY WERE WEARING THEM BEFORE THERE WAS SNOW ON THE GROUND!!! GREAT BUY, CAME IN TIMELY FASHION LIKE ALMOST ANYTHING ELSE I ORDER FROM AMAZON.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for high-arch feet, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Sorel Flurry TP Winter Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid) (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorel Flurry TP 1810, December 25, 2012
I bought these boots for my four year old son and he loves them. The insulation they provide is awesome! After playing in the snow, you're able to take out the insulated soles so the boots dry in record time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't listen to other reviews about sizing-go to Sorel site and use that size measurement!, December 7, 2013
I made the mistake of ordering 2 sizes up for both my girls based on other reviews stating to "size up 2 sizes" to accommodate socks. They are GIGANTIC. There is no way even with the thickest wool or blend socks, that these would fit, unless I'd put 5 pairs on each foot! It would've been comical if it hadn't been such a disappointment, as we have fresh snow outside and cold toes excited to play!

I originally sized both girls' feet using the chart on Sorel's website, then added 2 sizes as suggested. Save yourself the trouble and spend the 5 minutes to print Sorel's chart and measure your kids' feet before ordering. My experience with all shoe charts has been that they allow for a bit of "wiggle room." I usually wear a women's size 7.5 or 8, and I wear a 7.5 W in a classic Sorel Caribou, with more than enough room for 2 thick pairs of wool socks if needed...which you won't thanks to the awesome felt liner.

So, these are going back for my kids' true sizes. Otherwise: great value. Very well made boot. I have worn Sorels all my life both in AK and in the Pac NW. The wool felt lining is unbeatable. These children's boots have a flexible sole, more so than on other styles by Sorel that I've looked at in local stores. The adjustable velcro hits just above the ankle so you can tailor the fit, and the toggle at top allows you to cinch the boot down for a secure fit and to hold out snow. Plus, the color is darling (Juicy/Cool Grey)...more of a magenta pink & vivid purple than my monitor showed. I would say this color is more "girlish" if you were thinking it was a true red/blue...it is not. Fingers crossed that the true sizes fit better!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great all purpose wear., March 11, 2012
I bought these for my 4 year old as he began to spend more time on the ice fishing with me this winter. These boots kept his feet warm and dry for extended periods of time. It was great to be able to spend more time outdoors without worrying about whether his feet were actually warm. They are fairly expensive, but well worth the cost if you are hoping to do more than run around in the snow for a little while.

ARRAY(0xa94792c4)