Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $1.99 shipping
Flybar Foam Master Pogo Stick
|Price:||$37.58 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$0.99 (3%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- THE ORIGINAL POGO STICK COMPANY- Flybar has been in business since 1918 and continues to be "the standard by which all pogos are measured." You can be assured that everything we make is the best of the best.
- FOAM COVERED GRIPS AND FRAME: We covered our Master Pogo Stick in foam not only for a comfortable cushion grip, but to keep your pogo looking great.
- WIDER STANCE BOUNCE TIP: Not only do we want you to have fun, but we want you to be safe. The wider tip provides a more stable and consistent pogoing experience.
- SHOW OFF YOUR TRICKS: Flybar's Master Pogostick features stable, non-slip foot pegs to help riders do tricks with ease.
- The Flybar Foam Master Pogo Stick is meant for kids ages 9 and up, and is able to handle weights from 80-160 pounds.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||42 x 12 x 2.6 inches|
|Item Display Weight||8 pounds|
|Item Weight||7.8 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||7.8 pounds|
Fun, exciting way to get exercise.
Get some air and show your tricks.
Top Customer Reviews
The shipping was the fastest I have ever seen.
would recommend this one for your child!
According to my kids, the black and yellow foam covering makes the pogo very comfortable to ride because it doesn't hurt thie inside of their legs.
Safety is of course a major concern. I make sure everyone using the pogo wears a helmet. All and all this has proven to be a very durable toy, one that my kids will undoubtedly enjoy for many yeart to come. I hightly recommend it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this pogo stick is good but doesn't work up to the pounds listed--will probably break at 130 poundsPublished 6 days ago by whatapples
Professionally packaged, my son used this for his talent show, they were a hit! Thank you!Published 16 days ago by Mama Staebell
I purchased this for my grandson who turned 7. However because he's a light weight it will be some time before he could use it. Read morePublished 25 days ago by charmaine
Got this for my very athletic 8yr old. Weighing in at 60lb, she doesn't compress the spring very much, so there's lots of bounce to grow into. Read morePublished 25 days ago by B.Ramsay