Customer Discussions > Grand Theft Auto V - Xbox 360 forum

Flying cars..nuff said

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 26 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 6, 2011 4:42:10 PM PST
C. homa says:
GTA is an awesome game but i hope they make a flying cars cheat again :p love that cheat

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2011 8:29:09 PM PST
M. Brown says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 25, 2011 11:26:44 PM PST
Cody Romero says:
It's a cheat though so you never know?

Posted on Nov 27, 2011 5:48:57 PM PST
Danny says:
Have you seen the PC mod for the negative friction on cars in GTA IV? I can't afford a very good PC, but it looks pretty easy to do the mod, and it looks incredibly fun.

It's not the same as the flying cars cheat, but it's fun in its own right. And I think that there is a good chance they'll bring back some of the better cheats they had in San Andreas.

When I saw this topic, though, I thought you meant futuristic flying cars. If Rockstar made a game that took place in some futuristic city, that would be awesome. It looks like GTA is mostly going to stay in the realm of the present, while occasionally venturing as far back as the 60s, so it would be a different IP. That being said, Red Dead Redemption was amazing, so it shows that Rockstar is not just about GTA (even though it's still easily the most fun in my opinion).

Here's hoping for an open-world game set 500 years in the future!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2011 7:05:17 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 7, 2011 7:05:39 AM PST
Allen says:
@ M. Brown
You just made that up off the top of your head, didn't you?
There's nothing but rumors and that ONE trailer right now, so what are you even talking about?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2012 12:03:44 PM PST
M. Brown says:
Actually tough guy, g4 had an interview with the lead designer of gta5 and he said that it will be the biggest and most realistic rockstar game yet.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2012 5:41:57 AM PST
Cats Go Nyan says:
That's the whole point. Realism. As in the car will fly like a jet. Let's do it!

Posted on Feb 15, 2012 11:59:12 AM PST
Sha Gojyo says:
hopefully the cars will have the dashboard with speedometer and the others on it, even if they're not real brand cars (which they should be) they should include the inside view of the car like they do on GT5. I also hope they add a speed limit and a gasoline feature where you have to buy gas at a gas station, to make it more realistic like on Mafia2.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 26, 2012 7:34:13 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 26, 2012 7:43:41 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2012 8:04:55 PM PST
Tim S. says:
Mafia II was one of the worst games I have ever played, and the speed limit and gas feature were incredibly annoying. I think Rockstar should stick to giving their players more freedom and choices than making them suffer through inane game design and incredibly linear plots like in Mafia II. That game can hardly be called an open world game.
Flying cars would be awesome though; I think it would be funny if I crashed into a high tower and went sailing out of the windshield hit a nearby building ricochet off of it and then finally after while splattering to the ground. I used to try and do that with the car launcher glitch. Never worked. And also I hope the NPCs will use turn signals. I used die a lot speeding down the highway on a motorcycle by an Asian woman driver merging two lanes whilst using no turn signals. Funny but damn irritating in Lost and Damned when all you're riding is a chopper.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2012 10:57:50 AM PST
Jack Pacini says:
While I agree Real cars would be cool in GTA, it will never happen. Car manufacturers can't have their cars seen causing mass mayhem and murder. It was hard enough for racing games to be able to show just car damage. Now show a real world car plowing over a couple dozen innocent bystanders and you see where it would be a PR issue for the car manufacturer.

"The 2013 Ford F-150 can plow over 123 people before it has any significant engine damage! The Chevy Silverado can only plow 109 people! Plus the Ford is way more bullet resistant."

Posted on Mar 10, 2012 7:53:34 PM PST
Sha Gojyo says:
hope they add bigger ships (like battleships and cruisers) to drive or maybe even put submarines in and quests that include useing a submarine (preferably nuclear subs).

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2012 8:13:07 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 10, 2012 8:15:49 PM PST
Sha Gojyo says:
>>>Car manufacturers can't have their cars seen causing mass mayhem and murder.<<<

no, thats not the reason. it's mainly cause Rockstar didn't want to have to pay car companys to feature their real brand cars on the game. there are alot of car companys and alot of brands out there. imagine how much money it would cost to include them all into the game. I don't see why companys would demand money to put their cars on any game. it would be more or less like advertising them to people who buy the game and generate money from people who see those cars on the game and go out and buy the actual car.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 14, 2012 3:44:31 PM PDT
Jack Pacini says:
That's actually the other half of the whole answer. Rockstar doesn't want to pay for the licensed cars, but the car manufacturers don't want their vehicles shown as murder weapons. Rockstar paid for licensed vehicles in LA Noire, a new IP, yet not for GTA, their cash cow. Why? Simple, you can't commit vehicular manslaughter in LA Noire. I can't tell you how many hours I wasted plowing over hundreds of people in GTAIV.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 31, 2012 10:14:28 PM PDT
nooo says:
Only if the submarine is yellow, can fly and is operated by hyperactive clones of Sean Connery

Posted on May 3, 2012 9:10:40 PM PDT
Denzel says:
i just want some cool cheats like lastime because that is why it was a greatest hit as well as long gameplay

Posted on May 4, 2012 7:56:38 AM PDT
FaZe Adapt says:
i hope you get to use a cell phone like in gta 4

In reply to an earlier post on May 4, 2012 5:11:06 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 4, 2012 5:11:48 PM PDT
Sha Gojyo says:
i'm sure there will be cheats on GTA5, but what's the point in playing a game if your just gonna cheat? from what I remember from GTA4, cheats blocked achievements/trophies on certain missions when you put them in.

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 7:58:03 AM PDT
It is possible to commit vehicular manslaughter in LA Noire, it is just much more difficult. If you can get the person pinned near a wall and run them over several times they will eventually lose enough health from falling down and die...

Posted on May 8, 2012 1:49:58 PM PDT
Sha Gojyo says:
>>but the car manufacturers don't want their vehicles shown as murder weapons.<<

no, it cost too much to pay off car manufacturers to put their cars in games. if what you say was true, then why would car manufacturers let movie studios use their cars to be crushed or used to run over zombies and other stuff in movies if car manufacturers really cared about their vehicles used as murder weapons and such? they also use real car company cars in anime too.

Posted on May 8, 2012 2:13:09 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 8, 2012 2:16:33 PM PDT
Sha Gojyo says:
I heard selling drugs to random NPCs in certain areas will be 1 of many ways to earn money on GTA5.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 7:00:54 AM PST
Robert Kiehn says:
Try Fallout 3 or New Vegas.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013 10:39:49 PM PST
Scott says:
LA Noire wasnt made by Rockstar. It was made by Team Bondi and "PUBLISHED" by Rockstar

Posted on Jan 31, 2013 11:54:28 AM PST
MetalBoxFan says:
sounds cool. but then again it looks like 5 is gonna have planes so.....

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 1, 2013 12:07:23 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 1, 2013 12:12:55 PM PST
Sha Gojyo says:
not just planes, but fighter jets as well. from what i've seen in a screenshot, the F-16 will be one of the few that you'll get to fly.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  19
Total posts:  26
Initial post:  Nov 6, 2011
Latest post:  Jun 6, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto V - Xbox 360
Grand Theft Auto V - Xbox 360 by Rockstar Games (Xbox 360)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (2,320)