Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

• Customer Reviews

on February 13, 2012
Item cost and shipping leave something to be desired but I'm probably just spoiled on Amazon's free shipping deals, that said the items are very cheaply made from a very light duty corrugated cardboard. One pack was pretty badly damaged, looking to have been stepped on at some point but were still functional. Just to be clear I bought theses items for the sole purpose of storage and organization, for the price and quality this is the task they are perfectly suited to. If you intend to be handling these a whole lot however then you need to spend the extra money for some higher quality ones because these won't last long against regular use in my opinion. For those like me who complain about the price but the closest Ikea store is more than 300 miles away this is a pretty good if not a great deal considering the bulk of these items.

Also for those like me who are or were wondering about the internal dimensions of the boxes once they are unfolded here you go: Width 3 3/8" Depth 9 1/2" Height 12"
11 comment|102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 19, 2014
Fairly sturdy cardboard. Put my comic book collection in them on a bookshelf looks great and keeps things organized. Was what i was looking for. Would have liked more color options.
review image
11 comment|89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2012
I am a teacher and live by an Ikea so will get them there, but I wanted to write a quick review of the product. As I mentioned, I am a teacher and so I buy these and each of my first grade students gets one. They are made of cardboard so easy to decorate with crayons, stickers, paint etc. They are also easy to put together. A few of my students' boxes were falling apart by the end of the school year but most of them were still in tact. They held books and were moved every day of the school year. I highly recommend putting some packing tape on the bottom of the boxes to help reinforce them (especially if you are using them in the classroom). Overall I think this is a great buy!
on January 25, 2014
SAVE MONEY...These are at IKEA for 1.99 for a 5 pack!!! It's not worth it to buy here. I use them for the Daily 5 and love them.
66 comments|84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2011
These are sold at IKEA much cheaper which is great if you live near one, but I do not. That is where the 'kind of' part comes in. They are simply thin, white cardboard and will certainly not last forever. BUT they have fulfilled their purpose by giving me a clean, neat way of storing old magazines that I can't bear to look at any longer but also can't bear to throw away.
on February 20, 2013
Ikea is a 120 mile round trip for me. Calculating out how much the trip costs (and the time involved), I'll pay the $7.99 (including shipping). I priced these at Walmart, Hobby Lobby, Mardel, etc. This is the best price and I don't feel at all like I've been ripped off.
Quality? Really nice. Ease to assemble? My 10 year old put them together and decorated them with stickers. I bought 4 packs of these back in August and they have held up really well. I anticipate that I will get a few more years wear out of them.
on April 14, 2015
I got tired of having my numerous songbooks and sheet music fall over and get all bendy, and wanted something cheap to give them some support. I bought ten of these, cut the low side off (after taping the bottoms), put tape over the front bottom edge, and now big fake books and single scores have a lot less room to flop, I can read the whole spine of each, and they're easy to pull out of the shelf without disturbing their mates.
on November 15, 2013
These are OK. The cardboard is a little softer than similar organizers I've bought in the past. I don't think they're likely to hold up as long as some of those, which I've been using for 20+ years. Plus the height is just slightly bigger than multiple previous versions I've bought (plastic and cardboard) so they don't fit easily on my existing shelves (I'll have to readjust everything). On the other hand they are cheap and I like the finger holes for pulling them off the shelves.
on July 21, 2014
If you don't take seriously the reviews that say these are flimsy, overpriced, and/or over-height, then you should go back, reread them, and take them to heart. I read them and rationalized that it would save me a trip, and ikea on-line had a large shipping charge.

After I put the first one together, just now, I knew that I had been ripped off. After trying it in standard bookcase, I was sorry that I didn't pay attention to those height comments also. Worse, the whole experience made me feel like a complete lazy fool.

You should look somewhere else unless you enjoy the experience I described.

This company should be even more embarrassed than I am to sell this product at this price.
on July 14, 2015
Came in great condition. I got the 30pk. Great value = cheaper than IKEA's printing. Just need to add my black labels w chalk writing and will be all set!