5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet for a great price!!!
Published on December 19, 2011 by Mike C.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, also watch where the seller is located.
- Shipping wasn't that fast
- The product arrived broken (weird buzzing sounds coming out of speakers) as it was poorly packaged, coming all the way from HongKong
- As a result I had to ship it back at my own cost that DOES NOT get reimbursed. On a $180
Published on December 17, 2011 by rapunzel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet for a great price!!!, December 19, 2011
This review is from: 10.1" Flytouch3 Android 2.3 Infotmic X210 1GHz Tablet PC WiFi Camera GPS 8GB MID (Personal Computers)
I ordered the tablet from TomTop on a Monday morning at about 2am and received it 4 days later on Thursday from Hong Kong. I didn't even know it was possible to ship something international that fast. The tablet is pretty sturdy with a big screen. The screen is a resistive touch screen like most cheaper tablets, which means you have to actually touch a little harder than just a slight finger swipe on an iPad but not a big deal. It plays HD video nicely. Tried many video file types and they all worked without a problem...no skipping or stuttering. It has one micro-SD card slot. I use an 8gb card in mine and haven't had any problems with it. It also has 2 usb ports on the side which I use for thumb drives and a laser mouse. I have never tried a keyboard, but I have tried 2 different laser mice and they both installed and worked nicely. If you don't like the resistive touch screen, just use a mouse. It is much easier. I have used my 8gb thumb drive and 8gb micro-sd card to install apps I downloaded on my computer that I couldn't find on the marketplace. It also comes with some apps already installed like Angry Birds, Dolphin HD browser, Tap Tap Revenge 4, an ebook reader app, and other fun and useful apps. I mostly use it to watch videos, read lots of ebooks, play games, surf the web, and listen to music and for that price, it was a very good deal. Planning on buying my wife one also in the near future.

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality, low cost tablet, December 28, 2011
I was very skeptical about buying a tablet, there are so many out there and I was not sure which was good and I did not want to pay close to 1000.00 for a tablet. So I researched for about 1 month straight before I decided to go with this product. I have had it for 3 days now and so far here are my thoughts:

Pros: COST!!! At 150.00 you can't beat it! size- I did not want a small 7in screen. Lightweight. Android system, good selection of apps. Internet service is great, not experiencing a lot of slow connections (except youtube-that will be in cons). User-friendly- you literally turn on the button and its ready- the user manual was helpful. Rotating screen. USB connections, external micro SD available for extra memory. COST!!!

Cons: When it arrived and I turned it on the language was already preset to spanish which I thought was weird so I am praying it is not refurbished- contacted seller will update when I receive feedback. Touch Screen- you really have to press hard at times, its best to use a stylus. Camera- front screen only (good if you like to take self portraits) and no flash (sucks in bad lighting). Youtube- so far I have not been able to play any videos even when I downloaded the app. No sure why, maybe the videos are too large and it makes it move slower???- some feedback on that would be nice????

Overall would I buy it again? YES!! The cost was just too great and the cons do not outweigh the pros to me. PS I am about to buy an ebook so I will update on how that works.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, also watch where the seller is located., December 17, 2011
- Shipping wasn't that fast
purchase I had to pay almost $50 for it's return, they only cover $10 for return shipping even though
it is not the buyers fault. I buy daily on Amazon/Ebay/etc. and this is the worst experience
I have had.

The tablet is useless as after Christmas I can get a name brand product for only a few dollars more.
When I did try it out I noticed that without even having added any apps it is a bit sluggish
and the screen does not move as smooth as even on my Android phone. I read other reviews online and
it appears that once you had a few apps that use the network this tablet gets very slow. I was majorly
screwed on the shipping but will wait until after Christmas when buying a new tablet. This time I will
make sure to buy a name brand and not to buy it from Hong Kong again. It is absolutely okay and it happens
that something breaks. But it should not be the buyers damage.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most valuable tablet in the world!, December 7, 2011
The shipping was really fast, arrived ahead of the estimate time!!! I'm really excited about this product. The screen is not as sensitive as Ipad but what could you expect to get when you spend $150??? It is good to watch movie, the film is smooth. Good to listen to the music, easy to carry. I love it so much!!

1.0 out of 5 stars I was not so lucky as other customers, July 6, 2012
I bought mine at BullyMax. I received the unit on time and pretty excited about it. Plug the unit and turn on and I got nothing no vibration of any sort but a green light. I let the unit plug in for more than 3 hours and press the power on and I still got nothing, it won't power at all. I went to different website tutorial and video tutorial as well, but it's no help. I've learned my lesson this time that when buying a product like 10.1" Flytouch3 Android 2.3 Infotmic X210 1GHz Tablet PC WiFi Camera GPS 8GB MID, it is best to buy in a local store so in the event that the product is not working like this we can easily return them or ask for refund.

The Packing Slip says "This item comes upgraded with 1GB RAM, and Android 4.0. Every item gets tested before delivery to ensure good working condition." I guess they missed mine out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet for the price, March 6, 2012
I just received this product, so it may be a little early to give an accurate review, However, so far it really seems nice. No its not an Ipad, but for the price what does a person expect. Seems to have a lot of features and is easy to operate. Nice apps available and easy to download. Mine was received fairly quickly being that it came from Hong Kong, and was packaged extremely well. Everyting was just as described. This is a great tablet if you are looking for a tablet and not wanting to pay the high price of an Ipad. The screen size is sooooo much better than the little 7" screens that are mostly available on other tablets. So go ahead and order one and enjoy. This tablet also works very well with a keyboard case. Turns it into a laptop. And I recommend a good stylus pen with a soft tip, so you dont scratch the screen and the pen makes it so much easier to use, since the tablet is a little touch resistive. You can also download the amazon app store and kindle app

4.0 out of 5 stars Flytouch 3 (Superpad lll), February 29, 2012
Received my SuperPad lll (with Android 2.3.3) two weeks ago. Charger did not work. Contacted seller and he sent one out quickly. New one works fine. Description said battery @ 6800muh, but received one with 5800 muh. Charge life is short, 3-4 hours when in use. Ok, so I leave it on charge every night. User manual is nearly useless and have figured out most of the basics on my own and with some help from the seller. WiFi works good. Speakers are tinny and barely audible, but I didn't expect anything else. My $2.98 padded headphones work just great. Am able to accesss public library books. Browsing is ok. eMails in and out work ok. Screen resolution is ok and so are the colors. I've "bookmarked" about 12 web sites I visit frequently and are easily recalled. I've installed Barnes and Noble Store app (I have a B&N account) I might try downloading other Android Market apps later. I haven't tried GPS yet, but this is not important since I have a Tom Tom that I use about twice a year. I'll probably never use the camera, since I have two digital cameras and a cell phone/camera (that I've use twice in three years). I haven't tried the G3 yet, And hope it works because it would be great when away up in the mountains. My only serious CON is not being able to connect to Netflix. The Netflix folks told me I need Android 3.0 or better to be able to download Netflix. My main reason for this purchase was to be able to get Netflix on a 10 inch screen. I have a 7 inch Nook Color and Netflix works great on it, although a little small. BTW, the Nook Color is a SUPERB device. SUGGESTION: Make sure you buy from a good USA seller!! and have a smart grandson.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, May 25, 2012
Begin with a battery that will not retain a charge. The wi-fi connectivity is slower than dial-up internet. The sub-menu items in the application mostly do not work. For example, I could open the local library web site, but I could never log in. I tried numerous times. Then, I went to the digital ebooks library and encountered the same problem. The battery maintained power for about an hour, no more than that.The manual in my box described a totally different tablet.The price is very good, but that's about all I can say good about this unit.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, May 12, 2012
the product is good for the item that it is well worth it to me. The item has good screen imaage it is a little non responsive ot the touch sometimes. I would not compare it to the Ipad. It is a really good product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so lucky!, February 29, 2012
I ordered a (10.2"inch Flytouch 3 Android 2.2 PC Tablet 8GB GPS WiFI eReader HDMI) on 10 Feb and received it 27 Feb. I tried it out on 28 Feb and was not pleased at all. First, I had a hard time getting it to turn on and then after finely getting it to turn on, I soon discovered that it wouldn't take a charge. Now, I cannot get it to turn on, not even with the power/charger cord. I read one review where someone paid $50.00 to return theirs. As of yet, I do not know what it will cost me to return mine. I think if Amazon is going to allow this product to be advertised on their site then perhaps they should stand by their customers and make sure we don't get raked over the coals when it comes to returning a product of this sort. I'll update when I hear back from, TradeCheckout.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›