Foam Roller, LuxFit Premium High Density Foam Roller - Extra Firm With 1 Year Warranty
|Price:||$8.75 - $24.95|
- FOAM ROLLERS FOR MUSCLES - High Density Foam Roller is great for Physical Therapy, before or after Exercise, Yoga, and Massage Therapy. Foam Muscle Roller helps to relieve Muscle Tension and increase Muscle Reflexology.
- EXTRA FIRM FOAM ROLLER - Molded polypropylene foam technology has a 2 lbs. per cubic foot density, Smooth surface, Will not lose its shape after heavy use, and Repels Liquids.
- 3 SIZES AVAILABLE FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS - 6x36, 6x18, 6x12. 36 Inch foam roller is our largest size. Black Foam Rollers are great for Back Pain and Back Exercises. Great for core stabilization, balance, and stamina.
- FOAM EXERCISE ROLLER HELPS PREVENT MUSCLE INJURY - Perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, and ranging and strengthening activities
- FULL 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY - MADE IN THE USA! - Using your own body weight let the roller do a MyoFascial release to provide Maximum Relaxation Relief. Firm roller for Deep Tissue Massage.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The material is like the styrofoam pieces you see inside a tv box to protect it when shipping, is like that but hard. I wish I looked on youtube for a tutorial for back pain many years ago! because this thing really cracks my back and I don't get up in the morning all sore from back pain. the first 2 days i used it was really painful and after that my back got used to it. I lay on my side to rub my legs and hips but that i can only do for a minute or two because my knee hurts which I hope eventually will get better...my husband loves it too, he was skeptical but later he said it cracks his back and feels better lol...He doesn't have to roll his eyes anymore every time I ask him to crack my back,this thing does it...alleluya ..lol..
Great price on Amazon as well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The foam roller came and is in good condition, I blame myself for looking at the picture and not clearly reading the description. Read morePublished 11 hours ago by RGQ
all i needed it for. i like the smaller ones as its easier to get the adductors and other harder to reach musclesPublished 21 hours ago by Ryan McCrea
This works great. I originally wanted the longer one, but I don't have a lot of space in my room, so this actually worked out perfectly and can be used for all exercises. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Jacqueline Strayve
While the surface does not have the premium feel of some more expensive competitors, it works just as well.Published 1 day ago by Marilee